52. Damn Him!

Hello!

Nandini's pov.

I couldn't sleep. I tried, really I did but I just couldn't. And my imagination of Mr.Malhotra and Natasha making out is to be blamed for it. I kept tossing in my bed until I heard the door of our room open causing me to still.

In no time, an arm was wrapped around me and I was pulled into a warm chest with him snuggling in my neck. Oh Mr.Malhotra!

I tried controlling my erratic breathing but the proximity was just too much for my poor heart and hormones which were racing a few hours ago.

"Aren't you sleepy?" He whispered and it took everything in me not to turn around and snuggle into him for my dear life. The current running down my body is a dead giveaway of how his closeness affect me.

"I am." My voice came out breathless causing me to mentally face-palm. The last thing I wanted was for him to find out how much he is affecting me. This cannot go well.

"Mr. Malhotra I haven't even started and you are already panting." He chuckled and there can never be a better moment for this earth to open up and swallow me. Please mother earth, this is your moment!

"W-what do you mean?" I stuttered for obvious reasons and turned my face towards him to give him a death stare which obviously didn't match with the tone of my voice. Turning to look was a mistake like half of the things I've done tonight! I caught his mischievous gaze which is a warning in itself. Did I mention this is not going to go well for me?

Our faces were so close, I could feel his breath fanning my face. Move a little Nandu if you wanna see the sun tomorrow and not die of heart attack.

I tried moving away but he pulled me closer and forehead planted on his lips. Oh no.

Before I could react, I felt him giving me a feathery kiss and moving away causing me to gape at him. He did not just gave me a forehead kiss!

"You look beautiful. " He told me and I just know I'm dying today. The world is coming to an end and Manik Malhotra, the Head of Evil has officially lost it. But what if all of this is a dream? It must be, this is more logical than the world ending theory. What if I actually slept and all of this is a dream or have I started hallucinating because of the constant tortures. I need to see a doctor if Mr. Malhotra lets me out of this house. What if I'm dying from a mental illness? Well, it all always rounds up to me dying which is funny consider I don't even wanna live if not for Nimmi.

I chuckled and felt some roughness on my left cheek causing me to jerk out of my thoughts. His knuckles were brushing against my cheek and he was looking at me intently causing me to blink rapidly.

"You have the entire day to ponder over your thoughts Mrs. Malhotra but when I'm around, I demand all of your attention. Answer my questions and be attentive, am I clear ?" He asked caressing the corner of my lips and my breath hitched in my throat.

I gulped looking at him in the eyes and he raised his eyebrow for an answer. "You can't control my mind." I intended it to come out a lot stronger than how it did. I just whispered to him breathlessly and a smirk came on his lips. Way to lose Nandu!

"Of course I can Darling. I have control over all of you, your body, soul and mind, all of it belongs to me and I can do whatever the fuck I wish to do with them." He stated like it was a fact with that smirk on his face that I wanna wipe off so bad.

And since I didn't lose my spine in the shower, I jerked away from him, causing him to chuckle.

"Come back." He demanded looking at me dangerous but I held my ground. I'm not moving.

MaNan~Hating The Mistress's Daughter! On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara