33. Instant Karma Baby!

Hello!

"Why are you not telling me Mr. Malhotra? I deserve to know what the doctor said about my sister's condition. I have all the rights to know." I finally lost my cool and kind of yelled at him in the car.

As he returned from seeing the doctor, he asked me to get up because we were leaving and I had to oblige reluctantly. Since then I'm asking him about what the doctor said and now we are half way from hospital and he still hasn't opened his mouth.

I can really never understand this man and I'm already losing my patience with him.

"Tell me Mr. Malhotra!" I was really annoyed now and he stopped the car in the middle of the road.

"Get out." He said in a deadpan tone and I looked at him in disbelief.

"What? Are you seriously throwing me out of your car because I want to know how my sister is doing? Are you for real?" I asked him and he looked at me without any expression.

"Get out." He said again in the same tone and now I lost it completely.

"Gladly." I muttered before taking the seat belt off of me furiously and getting out of his car, shutting the door behind me loudly.

Glaring at the window one last time, I began walking back towards the hospital. If he won't tell me, I'll find out on my own.

As I was walking furiously, he reversed his car and stopped just in front of me.

"Where do you think you are going?" He asked me rolling the window down.

"Bangkok. " I replied sarcastically with a fake smile and he rolled his eyes.

"Get home Miss. Murthy." He ordered and I looked at me with challenging eyes.

"I'm not going back to the hellhole before I get to know what's happening. If you won't tell me, I'll ask the doctors myself." I told him narrowing my eyes and he clenched his teeth.

"Get home, or your sister will be thrown out of the hospital." He said and I shook my head.

"You can't do that, I married you, gave up my everything, you can't just throw her out." I told him and he smirked really wickedly. It looked like the Devil himself was smirking in front of me.

"You have no idea what I can do to you and your sister. One text, and she'll lose her life support, anyways she's not improving, that's the only thing that's keeping her alive. Now get home." He said and rolled the window up and left from there, while I stood there stunned.

Nimmi is not improving? What does he mean? Why doesn't he tells me everything clearly? It's about my sister! And how can he say those things?

I sighed heavily and sat on the bench nearby. What's happening? Nimmi is not getting better? Or was he just messing with my head? Why isn't he telling me anything properly? This mental torture is far worse than the physical torture I had to endure with those mushrooms. Why is he playing with my mind like this? He's causing me so much pain and I can't even do anything. My last hope is Nimmi, I can't lose her too.

I need to know what's happening and if he won't tell me, I'll have to look for other ways.

I can't go back to the hospital but someone else can! Heaving, I took out my cellphone and called Navya, she is the only person I can trust right now.

"How's Nimmi? Are you fine?" She asked as soon as she received the call.

"I don't know Navya and this is why I have called you. Only you can help me right now." I told her everything that happened all this while and she remained completely silent throughout the story telling.

"Navya? Are you there? Did you got disconnected?" I asked when she didn't speak for long.

"No, I-I am just too shocked Nandini. What is wrong with this man? How can he punish you for something that's not even your fault?" She asked and I sighed.

"Navya, we can discuss this later, right now I need your help. I can't go to the hospital but you can, please go and ask the doctors about her condition na, please. " I pleaded and heard her sigh.

"Nandini, if he really doesn't want you to know,  he must have took some measures for preventing you or anybody else from accessing Nimmi's medical reports. I don't think I can go there and find out that easily. " Navya had a point and I held my head in my hand.

"What do I do now? I really want to know what is happening to my sister." I cried holding my face.

"Nandini, we haven't lost yet, I know what to do." Navya confused me.

"What?" I asked without wasting a second.

"I have a nurse friend of mine in that hospital, I'm sure she can help us." Her words brought a new hope for me.

"God Navya! That's great! Please call her immediately. " I asked her.

"Yeah I'll call her right now but I'm guessing, she is doing night shifts, that's why I couldn't meet her when I went to see Nimmi the other day. You go home now, I'll text you." She assured and we disconnected the call.

Now I just hope this nurse turns out to be some help. I got up from the bench and began walking towards the hellhole when I saw a notification on my phone. I was checking it when a car suddenly stopped in front of me, startling me.

"Where the hell were you?" The window rolled down and I heard the Head of Evil yell.

"Heaven, until you showed up." I told him and he got out of his car.

"Well, time in heaven is up then, let's head back to where you belong now, hell." He said smirking and held my arm tightly,  yanking me to the car and literally throwing me inside, hurting my head in the process.

"Aah!" I yelped and he closed the door loudly and got to his side.

"This is abuse." I pointed out glaring and he looked at me with a bored look.

"You have seen nothing. " I was shocked.

"I don't want to either. Mr. Malhotra, just because I gave up in front of you once for my sister, it doesn't mean I'll tolerate any kind of abuse here, be it mental or physical. I let you hurt me because at that moment I was too weak in my sister's love but if you'll try to abuse me, I won't tolerate that." I warned him and he gave a blank look before looking in front.

A truck was coming towards us and in the process of diverting the car's direction, he hurt his in the window glass of his side. Talking about Karma, are we?

I wanted to laugh on his face but for that moment even I was shocked, we could have been in an accident if he hadn't diverted that way. He saved our life but got his Karma back.

"Happy now, ain't you?" He asked as he stopped the car in the sidewalk to breathe normally.

"I'm not like you. " I replied looking away and trying to control my laughter.

"Whatever. " He mumbled before starting the car again and driving his home.

Instant karma baby!

_________________________________________

Hello there! Long time no see😂

Sorry yaar!!!

Hope you liking the story so far.

Love
Aashi❤