8. First Day.

Hello!

"Come in. " I gulped at his voice and slowly opened the translucent glass door of his extremely expensive office.

Currently, I'm in front of Mr. Manik Malhotra's cabin in his larger than life office.

I slowly made my way inside, after straightening my hair and clothes and saw him sitting at least 10 feet away from the door, on his chair.

His table looked lavish and everything was properly arranged. The room was large to be honest and looked exactly sophisticated with walls painted grey and black. The furniture looked lavish and he looked yummy, um,  I mean he looked really hot sitting in his white shirt, sleeves folded three fourth with those black geeky specs and properly gelled hair.

He was looking at something in his laptop keenly.

"Welcome Miss. Murthy. " He said before looking at me.

"To my Kingdom. " I gulped at that evil smirk and eyes. His tone was dangerous and I was feeling really uneasy.

"Come closer. " He demanded leaning on his chair.

I walked towards his desk and stood in front of the table.

"I said closer. " He was calm and intimidating.

Gulping, I moved towards his chair and stood in some distance from him.

"Don't you get it? I said CLOSER. " He yelled causing me to shiver.

I immediately stood really close to him and he looked satisfied.

"It's takes you time to understand stuff but that's not acceptable in this office. " He said looking back at his laptop.

"Sorry Sir. I'll try to be more efficient from next time. " I apologized without even being at fault.

Welcome to hell Nandini Murthy. Great job!

"Try? Miss. Murthy, try word has no place in this office, you will have to be extremely efficient and that's it. You don't have any other option. " He made it very clear.

"You got it? " He asked and I gave him a nod in response.

"Are you mute? " His question made me frown.

"No Sir, of course not. " I told him and he narrowed his eyes.

"Then answer me, did you got it or not? " He was very rude.

"Yes Sir, I got it. " I told him and he smirked.

"Now, let me tell you about your job. " He said playing with the paperweight on his desk.

"Yes Sir. " I said and he cringed.

"Don't speak unnecessarily. " What the!

I looked down and he clicked his tongue.

"You are no fun Miss. Murthy. " I wanted to punch him right now but of course I couldn't. Bloody Rich Bastard!

"Anyways, you'll work as an assistant, of my assistant. " He told me proudly.

Assistant of his assistant, what sort of job is this now?

"Now, your Boss will explain you your work. " He said before pressing a button and looking at his phone.

A knock on the door was heard after about three to five seconds making me wonder how fast the person was.

"Come in Amyra. " He answered and the door opened revealing a really pretty girl in complete professional attire. I was literally in awe with how beautiful she looked. So sophisticated!

MaNan~Hating The Mistress's Daughter! On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara