29. Congratulations!

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Namaste🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

😂😂

"Why are we here? " I asked him as he brought me to the hospital with him.

"To give you a reason to cry. " He replied, pulling me inside with him.

He took me to Nimmi's ward and I looked at him.

"Here, your dying sister, this is exactly why you should be crying right now. I need you to cry damn it and if you won't, I'm gonna pull this off. " He threatened pointing at the ventilator.

I looked at him for a moment before looking at Nimmi. My sister was in pain and so was I, so how can I give you happiness Mr. Malhotra?

"Do it. " I mumbled looking at Nimmi, continuously.

"What? " He confirmed and I looked at him.

"Do it. Kill her and me and let us be in peace and spend the rest of your life unsatisfied with the fact that you couldn't take your stupid revenge. " I told him shrugging and he looked at me with unreadable expressions.

"There's not even a single thing in the world Mr. Malhotra, for which I wish to live, except my sister. She's my one and only reason for being alive and the day, she will leave me, I won't be able to survive. " I told him caressing my sister's hair.

"This one here, is my everything. " I told him pointing at Nimmi.

"And since you are saving my everything, I gave you all I had and could, even myself. " I told him with a small smile.

Nothing will happen to you Nimmi, nothing.

Without saying a word, he left the room and I sat there, beside my sister.

"You know I love you, right? And I can do anything and everything for you. " I told Nimmi kissing her forehead.

.*.*.*.*.

"At least eat something, you haven't eaten anything since morning Nandini. " Navya insisted but I just closed my eyes.

"Nandini, I won't leave until you eat. " She said stubbornly and I looked at her.

"I don't want to. " I told her getting irritated.

"Nandini, you need strength to take care of your family and for that you need to eat. Now eat. " She stuffed the morsel inside my mouth and I sighed.

" I don't feel like eating. " I told her and she kept the plate aside and held my hands.

"But you'll have to eat. You need to be strong Nandu, you need to take care of yourself first, then only you'll be able to take care of them. Try to understand." She said and I sighed again before nodding.

"Good girl." She said smiling softly.

"Indeed. " I heard the voice I hated the most currently and found him standing on the doorstep.

"Mr. Malhotra." Navya got up from the sofa and looked at me.

"It's getting late, you must head home. I'll take over from here. " He told Navya who frowned before looking at me with confusion. But without asking her queries out, she nodded and gave me a tight hug.

"Take care of yourself and call me if you need anything. I'm there, okay? " She asked and I nodded, smiling a lit.

"I know. " I told her and she nodded before heading out but stopped on her path.