22. A Good Date, Wasn't It?

Hello!!

Long time no see 😂

.*.*.*.

Aditya Mudaliyar, age 28, has done his B.E from IIT and is currently working in a well known Multinational Company as a Software Engineer. Well settled, well mannered family guy and surprisingly good looking too. Too good to be true, isn't it? And here I'm on my way to a lunch date with him.

He's the guy Chachi fixed my meeting with and then sent me all the information regarding him. She also told me that he's also a nonsmoker and non-drinker which I highly doubt because who would tell their parents  if they're doing it?

I reached the restaurant to find him already waiting for me. He is really good looking! He's wearing a white formal shirt with sleeves folded three fourth and two top buttons open of his shirt. He seems busy with his phone so I take baby steps towards him.

You know, I have come here dressed really casually and now I'm feeling under confident about my looks. I didn't expect him to look this good in real life as well, I mean pictures may have filters right?

I cleared my throat to gain his attention as I finally reached his table and he looked up at me. A charming smile came on his face due to recognition and he got up immediately.

"Hey." He greeted causing me to smile nervously.

"Hi. " I greeted him back and he forwarded his hand.

"Aditya. " He introduced himself.

"Nandini. " I shook his hand.

He pulled the chair opposite his for me and I sat down after thanking him and he took his seat.

"Well, people who know me, call me Adi, I mean why take the stress of pronouncing Aditya, right? " He asked and I nodded smiling.

" And I know this Adi thing is as obvious as the fact that you have a really gorgeous smile. " Okay.

"Well, thanks. " I thanked him blushing a bit.

I'm not really used to compliments, that's why, don't get any wrong signals!

"The pleasure is all mine. " He replied grinning.

" Have you ordered something? " I asked trying to initiate a conversation so I can tell him that I'm not interested in getting married, though he's cute.

"No, was waiting for you. " He told me and I began feeling guilty.

"I'm really sorry about that, you know the traffic. " I was lying. I overslept! So sorry Adi!

Wait, but it's all because of that Head of Evil and his antics, he's the one to be blamed and not me.

"Oh no problem, I completely get it. I've been through it as well. " He replied smiling and I felt even more guilty.

"Thank you. " I thanked him and he just shrugged.

"Well actually I have something for you. " He said and stooped on the other side of the table.

"This. " He forwarded a gorgeous bouquet of white pink and yellow lilies.

"Thank you. " I was overwhelmed. No one ever gifted me flowers! Literally no one.

"Mom's idea. " He revealed grinning cheekily causing me to chuckle.

"Thank her on my behalf. " I told him smiling and he nodded.

"I hope you liked them and you're not allergic to them. " He asked cautiously causing me to chuckle.

"I love them and no, I'm not allergic to them at all. " I told him and he sighed in relief. He's adorable.