25. The Reason!

Hello!

It's the 25th chapter already!

Something big coming 😉

My head was paining a lot and I felt as if someone has drained out all the energy from my body.

Adjusting to the light, I slowly opened my eyes after which seemed like ages and the first thing I saw was a huge picture of mine on the wall.

Adding to my fear was a huge cut mark on it and I sat up on the bed, I was lying on.

I looked around and found a lot of my pictures on the walls of the room and they all had a cut mark on them.

Bringing my knees near my chest, I sat there in fear and anxiety.

What is all this? Where am I?

The pictures were not something I got clicked, they were all taken without my concern. In a few, I was working in my cabin while in a few I was in the canteen.

In one picture I was in the restaurant with Adi and another one was from my old office. Some were of when I was travelling in the cab and some were of even outside my building and me getting inside my house.

This is the creepiest thing ever!

I tried to get up to run as an instinct but instead fell on the floor and that's when I noticed that a cuff has been attached to the bed and the other side was wrapped around my leg. What the!

Where the hell am I?

I tried wriggling with the cuff to get rid of it but nothing was happening. It was properly locked.

How did I even landed here?

Wait, the last I remember Mr. Malhotra had abducted me. Oh God! I can't believe this man!

I heard footsteps outside the room and soon the door of the room opened revealing the Head of Evil himself.

I'm literally going to kill him today.

"What is all this? " I asked him getting up and he came closer with an expressionless face.

"I realised you don't understand the meaning of being mine, so this was the best way I could come up with to keep you with me. " He told in an obvious tone like this was nothing. Unbelievable!

"You know what Mr. Malhotra? You are mentally unstable! You need help." I told him horrified by his actions and he just smiled.

"Get this off my leg. " I told him pointing at the cuff and he sighed before bending down and unlocking the cuff and releasing my feat.

As soon as he did that, I began running away but he held me from my back and pulled me to himself before picking me up in his arms.

"I thought you wanted to know why I'm doing what I'm doing. " He said and my eyes widened.

"Huh? " I asked and he smirked.

"I have decided, I'll tell you everything today. " He told me with a calm face.

"And for that, you'll have to come with me. " He told me.

"I can walk, put me down. " I told him but he ignored it completely and began moving.

"Mr. Malhtora—" "Shh." He silenced me and took me inside a cabin in the same room we were in.

The room was dark and he put me down before turning on the lights.

My eyes widened at what I saw in front of my eyes and I looked at him.

"What is this Mr. Malhotra? " I asked him pointing at the huge picture in front of me.

"This is the sole reason behind everything Miss. Nandini Murthy. Your mother who was my father's Mistress. " He told me and I felt so angry that I landed a punch on his face.

He pulled me to him in anger and held my face tightly.

"Do it again and I'll kill you. " He threatened but I was still really angry.

"How dare you say that about my mom? I'll punch you everytime for this. " I told him panting in anger.

The picture had my mother sitting on a man's lap with her hands wrapped around his neck and he was holding her by her waist.

"Truth is bitter but it is what it is. " He told me angrily and I pushed him away.

"Shut up, you are talking about my mother. " I yelled and he held my arms.

"I'm talking about the woman who ruined me and my whole life, my childhood, my everything. She took my mom away from me. I'm talking about that whor—" "Manik! " I yelled before he could complete and he looked away.

"You know Nandini, when I saw you for the first time, you were helping a homeless child and for the first time in my life, I was intrigued by a woman. After my mother, this was the first time I saw a selfless woman who without any expectations was helping someone.

You knew you'll get nothing in return but you still did that and that was something that touched me. And then I saw you working in the office and I just couldn't understand, how someone can attract me even without trying. I couldn't sleep that night, thinking about you. Chuck it, I still can't sleep thinking about you, but it's just that now the reason is different. " He told me making me rest my back on the wall and caging me from the front.

He was really close.

"And then I saw your mother's picture in your house. Before that I wanted to know you but after that, I wanted to keep you to myself. Before that, I was intrigued but after that I hated you and I wanted revenge. I still do and for that you need to be with me. I want to see you crying, agonising, I want to see you going through hell. " He told me through his teeth and I shivered at the cold vibes.

"But what is my fault? " I asked him whispering.

"I was not at fault but I still had to suffer, my mom had to suffer because of this woman and now, it's your turn, her daughter's turn. I know you are not her biological daughter, but she really loved you and by causing you pain, I'll make her cry. She won't be able to rest in peace ever and that's my promise. By hurting you, I feel I'm hurting her and I can never leave this opportunity. I live for it Nandini Murthy, I live for it. " He told me with determination and I looked at the picture in front.

"There must be some misunderstanding, ma can never do anything like that. " I told him and he looked at me again.

"Misunderstanding? I had caught her with my father red handed. I lost both my parents that day Nandini and you call it a misunderstanding? I lost my happiness, childhood, peace, every damn thing and you think it's a misunderstanding? That woman ruined everything and nothing can change this fact. She took away my soul from me, she made me what I am today, a heartless Monster and now her daughter will have to pay for it, you will have to pay for it. " He told me I couldn't control the tears that were coming out of my eyes.

His eyes were getting red due to anger and tears and I couldn't believe what he was saying. Ma can never do anything like that, she cannot.

" But ma loved papa. " I whispered.

"These kind of women never love Nandini, they just use and destroy, like she destroyed me. " He told me and I closed my eyes.

"But she loved us. " I cried and he hugged me tightly.

"And I loved my mom. " He whispered near my ear and placed a kiss on my earlobe before pushing me away harshly and I fell on the floor.

Please let it be just a bad dream.

_______________________________________

Finally she got to know!

I hope you are liking the story so far.

Love
Aashi❤