28. Stronger.

Hello!

"Just sit down and relax for a few minutes. " He ordered and I finally sat down.

He used the Telecom and called Amyra in. She entered the cabin within a few seconds with a white envelope.

I tried to match her gaze but she was constantly looking down, not even sparing me a glance.

"Here Miss. Murthy. " He took the envelope from Amyra and gave it to me.

"Open it and sign the papers. " He instructed and I opened it frowning.

"What is this?" I asked hesitatingly and he looked at his laptop.

"Nothing much, it just states that I'll be the legal owner of all your assets from today onwards, which includes, your house, your property in Nasik and yourself. " He told me casually and to be honest I wasn't even shocked or upset. I was expecting this and even though he's torturing me, he's sponsoring my sister's treatment.

Without wasting a second, I signed those papers and forwarded them to him, to find him looking at me in confusion.

He took the papers and checked it thoroughly for my signs and then looked back at me.

"You really signed them without uttering a word? You gave your everything to me. " He said and I looked down.

"You are saving my sister's life, I owe you everything and this is nothing." I told him with a poker face and he looked at me for a moment before nodding.

"Love is the biggest weakness one can have." He mumbled before getting up and I got up as well.

"And hate... " He trailed off before grabbing me by my face and pushing me against the wall with him.

"Is the biggest weapon. " He completed his sentence leaving my face and grabbing my shoulders.

His face was really close to mine and he was digging his nails into my skin causing me pain. I was scared of those eyes and I was fearing his next move.

"And there's one more thing that I wanted to tell you. " He told me leaving my arms.

"We're getting married tomorrow. " He said and my eyes widened.

My world crashed once again at those words. I know I've given up my life to him but I still had this hope that one day Nimmi will be fine and everything will come back to normal but after this, I have lost my one last hope as well.

"You look too shocked Miss. Murthy. " He mocked in a dangerous tone.

"B-but don't you hate me? " I asked trembling in fear.

"You cannot even imagine. " Loathe was dripping from his words and his cold eyes were enough to scare me even more.

Gulping, I looked down before looking at him again.

"Why are you marrying me when y-you hate me? " I asked breathing heavily and his signature devilish smirk crept on his lips.

"To make your life a living hell Nandini, why else? " He asked shrugging causing me to look at him with wide eyes.

"B-but what's my fault? What have I ever done to you? " I asked wiping the tear that had escaped my eyes.

"Your fault? Well, let me think. " He said pretending to think hard.

"Yeah, I know what your fault is. Your fault is, that you are her daughter. And hating you is something I live for. " He said holding my cheeks tightly causing me to close my eyes in pain.