Chapter 607

Father Zhou and Mother Zhou's side knew about the news of the small workshop's disbandment.

When Zhou Xiao Mei came to find her fourth sister-in-law to go to the bathhouse, she incidentally brought it up: "My mother asked why disbanded the small workshop out of nowhere?"

"To do a tea business next year. We need a warehouse. So I vacated it to use as a warehouse," Lin Qing He explained.

Zhou Xiao Mei said enviously: "Fourth Sister-in-law, you're going to do a new business again."

"Then you want be a partner?" Lin Qing He jollily turned to her.

Zhou Xiao Mei's eyes lit up: "Can I?"

"I can give you one branch's partnership. The one over at South Street. If you want to, you can invest in shares and give you 30% of the profit. As for the management of purchases, you don't need to worry about it. Just wait for the monthly dividend to be paid every month. "Lin Qing He explained.

"I'll invest. I'll be a shareholder!" Zhou Xiao Mei resolutely stated.

"A forewarning, I can't guarantee that the business will be that good. The tea business takes time." Lin Qing He told.

"That's okay. I believe Fourth Sister-in-law's eye!" Zhou Xiao Mei said.

Lin Qing He came to the bathhouse with her. It didn't require much to invest. Three thousand would be fine. However, the income won't be bad in the future.

This happened due to having a close relationship with Zhou Xiao Mei. If not, Lin Qing He didn't plan to pull other people in to intervene in this business.

"I plan to go to the hot spring the day after tomorrow with Sister Weng. Would you like to go with us?" Lin Qing He asked Zhou Xiao Mei after reaching the wash up area.

"Yes. Let's go together then." Zhou Xiao Mei merrily agreed.

"Then you come over when the time come. I won't go there." Lin Qing He said.

"Fourth Sister-in-law, you're afraid of Mother nagging about the car." Zhou Xiao Mei laughed.

Lin Qing He grinned: "I didn't say to buy it. It was your fourth brother who hounded for one. I found it's too expensive."

"Mother only said a few words at the beginning. Just a few. These past few days, she often gone to the park to brag to other little old ladies in the park." Zhou Xiao Mei told.

"That's not a problem. The main reason is that the hot spring cost 25 yuan per person. Mother won't be able to accept it." Lin Qing He smilingly said: "Don't tell Mother. Just come out by yourself."

"Okay." Zhou Xiao Mei responded.

The sisters-in-law took a comfortable bath. Then they rode home on their bicycles.

Upon arrival, Zhou Xiao Mei explained to her mother about the small workshop: "Fourth Sister-in-law has another arrangement. With her eyesight, it won't go wrong."

"Is it easy to sell tea? Isn't it all grass?" Mother Zhou expressed doubt.

"What grass? That's tea. Something that only leaders can afford to drink." Father Zhou said.

"Then how many leaders are there? Can't sell much each day." Mother Zhou commented.

"You think the capital is like our countryside. This tea isn't too expensive. There are many people who can afford it." Father Zhou argued.

He felt that this tea business was definitely doable. When he went to the park to play chess with other old men, they like to drink tea from a teapot.

Mother Zhou was still a little worried. So she asked Wang Yuan this when he drove Zhou Si Ni and the twins over for dinner.