Chapter 672

After hearing her daughter's words, Eldest Sister-in-law was relieved. Then she merrily spoke: "Your mother-in-law called me before and asked me and your father to attend Da Wa and your youngest sister-in-law's wedding this year."

"Then you and Father come over. Bring Yang Yang and Wang Wang with you. Fourth Aunt's side is very spacious. You can live there when you come." Zhou Si Ni told.

"I told your father. Your father said we will see when the time comes." Eldest Sister-in-law smilingly replied.

"What is there to think? Let Eldest Brother-in-law stay at home when the time comes and there will be no problem. How much better it is to spend New Year here? It's not like there's no space. We also have a room here." Zhou Si Ni persuaded.

She and Weng Guo Dong had a two-bedroom house with one living room, so they could fit.

"Alright. I will go with your father then and look at you too." Eldest Sister-in-law jollily said.

The mother and daughter talked for a while before hanging up.

Time went fast, especially at the end of the year. Tickets weren't easy to buy. If they decided to go, they must buy tickets in advance.

Eldest Sister-in-law couple and their two sons were planning to go there when the time come. She dropped by Zhou Da Ni's side.

She asked Zhou Da Ni if she​ want to go there together?

Zhou Da Ni pondered a little bit. Her two younger sisters were married to the capital. While she hadn't been to the capital yet.

Da Wa getting married created a rare opportunity. She really wanted to go there and look around.

"You can go if you want. I can watch the matter at home." Her man said to her.

If Zhou Da Ni want to go with her, no one will watch Eldest Sister-in-law's house. So she went over and ask Second Brother.

Second Brother didn't think about going there. He planned to give some gift money when the time come. Eldest Sister-in-law requested to go through the trouble of watching the house then.

Second Brother agreed and told her and his eldest brother to go to the capital without worry. He would take care of their home.

Eldest Sister-in-law also informed Third Brother and the others. Third Sister-in-law planned to go there. Third Brother will stay with the children to watch the shop.

Third Brother Lin was informed by Third Brother.

Third Brother Lin was really busy now.

Because he owned two shops. He drove the truck out to buy and ship goods every day. However, it was his third sister's eldest son who was getting married. So he wanted to attend.

Moreover, his wife was a capable person. She can uphold the family. He just needed to prepare more goods in advance.

He'll let his wife look after the shop. He planned to go with Eldest Brother and the others.

Zhou Xia, who was in the county city, naturally received the news.

Second Sister-in-law was currently there. She was helping with the clothes-washing and the cooking.

After Third Brother came here, he returned after telling them. Second Sister-in-law sneered, "What is there to go? When you got married, not one of them came back."

"Mother, they didn't have time when I got married. Isn't it normal that they didn't come back?" Zhou Xia said. Though they didn't personally come back, they did gave a lot of gift money.