Chapter 610

Eldest Sister-in-law hung up the phone with Lin Qing He and her heart was slightly settled back into place.

Only when she got home, her expression was still not pretty.

Her youngest son Zhou Wang said, "Mother, you don't have to be upset. That is second branch. It has nothing to do with our family. Last time, Second Brother-in-law came, Liu Ni caused a scandal as well and Second Brother-in-law never took it seriously. ."

Wasn't this what Eldest Sister-in-law angry about?

This second branch can't stay behaved. When Second son-in-law came over, the scandal of unmarried first pregnancy broke out and spread throughout the village.

At that time, Eldest Sister-in-law's old face was completely red.

Even when the families split, they were still part of Zhou Family when such a big incident happened.

Fortunately, Second Son-in-law didn't pay it any heed and lived pretty well on that side.

So Eldest Sister-in-law didn't bother to care about second branch and their ruckus during Second Son-in-law's visit. This time, Third Son-in-law was coming back with her third daughter and they still won't stop.

How can Eldest Sister-in-law not be upset?

Second Sister-in-law happened to act up. She came over to ask her for help: "Eldest Sister-in-law, you have to help out in this matter. You have to help me persuade Miao Miao. This marriage cannot be divorced!"

If divorced, she will lose her face. Her eldest son finally married a wife from the city and earned her face. It let her to raise her head in this village. How can they divorce? If divorced, then her family's sky was going to collapse.

Eldest Sister-in-law Zhou was annoyed with her now and uttered: "Child's second aunt, you think too highly of me. After your daughter-in-law married in, your daughter-in-law has never stepped half a foot into this house. Those who don't know about her temper would think she was a former princess. Even you, her mother-in-law, have no position in her eye. Is there any point in coming and tell me this."

Eldest Sister-in-law was not only annoy with Second Sister-in-law, but also had a bad impression of Zhou Xia's wife. It didn't matter though. Each family lived their own life and didn't bother each other.

But asking her to go over and mediate? Not happening. She didn't want to provoke and attract trouble on herself for nothing.

"If child's second aunt have nothing else, go back quickly. I'm still busy." Eldest Sister-in-law said coldly.

Second Sister-in-law could only go back. However, she was extremely dissatisfied. Now first branch had a son-in-law from the capital. So they didn't treat second branch as a relative and won't even help with such a small favor!

Eldest Sister-in-law didn't know Second Sister-in-law's thoughts. Even if she did, she was too lazy to care. Everyone was already at this age. Was it necessary to be so hypocritical.

If they can get along, then interact. If not, forget it!

Because prospective third son-in-law was visiting, Eldest Sister-in-law got Eldest Brother to bring her over to the county city on the bike.

They have to get two new sheets back. The kind that no one had used.

And also stopped by Third Sister-in-law's shop.

It was the end of year now. The business here was exceptionally good. After all, everyone got to prepare things for the New Year. The period's peak had passed.