Chapter 695: Side Story 1 - Those people's matter

Zhou Wu Ni gave birth to Jiang Heng's son in September.

The kid was said to be slightly over seventy jin. Zhou Wu Ni had spent a lot of effort in delivering him.

When the call came over, Lin Qing He was overjoyed. She asked Jiang Heng and found out Zhou Wu Ni was completely fine. The nanny had already be called, so there was basically no problem.

Lin Qing He got Third to go over with some supplements, as well as some small clothes that Zhou Si Ni gave.

Baby clothes didn't need to be bought anymore. They grow up with each wind they encountered. Since there were other baby clothes, they don't need to purposely spend the money.

Although Zhou Si Ni's Yuan Yuan was a girl and Zhou Wu Ni's was a son, they can still exchange the clothes.

Third came back after staying there for two days. He brought back a cheongsam Xue Mei Li bought for her.

Lin Qing He phoned Xue Mei Li: "You have a good eyesight."

"What good eyesight? It's because you have a good figure and matching aura. You can hold up any cheongsam." Xue Mei Li smiled.

Lin Qing He grinned and talked to her about Zhou Wu Ni. Xue Mei Li spoke: "This year, she definitely can't go to work. It's better to go next spring. By that time, the baby will be much older. He can be weaned and fed mash. She can go back to work if she want."

Compared with Zhou Wu Ni's own mother-in-law, the second aunt, Xue Mei Li seem more like the mother-in-law. Her mother-in-law always thought about taking something good from her room home.

She chatted with Xue Mei Li. Afterward, she called Third Sister-in-law. The two sisters-in-law were also talking about Zhou Wu Ni's birth.

Third Sister-in-law still sighed a little: "She have married so far. Even when I want to go and see, it all depends on the time."

Her daughter married to a big place like Hai City. Although it was wonderful, she can't see her often.

Now was the time when the shop was very busy. Third Brother had to collect the goods. Which was very tiring. She must help sell the goods. The children have to study, so they weren't free.

So she can't pull herself free. When it's the end of the year, she might be able to go over and take a look.

Lin Qing He spoke, "Don't worry about it now. It's all fine."

Third Sister-in-law smiled and then talked about Zhou Liu Ni.

Zhou Liu Ni came back yesterday. She strode back on high heels with flaming red lips and a handbag.

"She made a lot of money?" Lin Qing He raised an eyebrow and asked.

"I don't know if she made a lot of money. But with the way she dressed up, she got a lot of criticism from others." Third Sister-in-law commented.

Even though this was almost the nineties, it was still quite conservative in small towns and villages even when the major cities were more open.

After returning like this, people would secretively say that she didn't know what was face. What's more, due to her history in the village, they often wondered whether she had gone out to work in an unscrupulous industry.

Second Brother was driven mad by Zhou Liu Ni and told her to throw away those high heels and wipe her lips. How can Zhou Liu Ni, who was at the forefront of fashion, be willing?

This time when she went back, she gave her ex-husband a lot of money and insisted on taking her son back.

Her ex-husband's family received 10,000 yuan from Zhou Liu Ni. Since she was successful, they gave her son.