Chapter 619

It was only when they were about to eat, Gang Zi came back on a tricycle.

"Wash your face and hands. Then eat." Lin Qing He said.

"Okay." Gang Zi grinned.

The family ate together. Occasionally guests came in to eat dumplings. Zhou Gui Lai went to cook it for them.

"This rooster is really delicious." Jiang Geng commented.

"It's really delicious. Uncle fried it?" Gang Zi asked.

"I did." Zhou Gui Lai responded, "You two drink?"

Jiang Geng expressed his desire for a bit. Zhou Gui Lai poured him a small shot glass of it. He poured it for himself as well as a shot glass for his dad.

Paired with the rooster, it was so refreshing.

"Not drinking. I will go to set up the stall later." When he was about to pour a little bit for Gang Zi, Gang Zi shook his head.

"Why are you working so hard?" Zhou Gui Lai said.

It wasn't only Hu Zi going all out. Gang Zi too. They worked from morning to night.

"Not resting today?" Lin Qing He chipped in. Whether it was Hu Zi or Gang Zi, these two nephews were really motivated.

"Not very tired. It's just watching a stall. No need to rest." Gang Zi smiled.

His elder brother has already settled down here in the capital. He had a house, a wife, and a daughter. Can't describe how happy he was.

While he still didn’t have anything. Of course, he had asked his fourth cousin-in-law to transfer his household registration for him. So he had spent a lot of money. Now it was time to settle the house. It won't be as small as his elder brother’s. Everything else costed a lot of money.

Except for those sent to his parents, he currently accumulated more than 10,000 in saving.

Although it was quite a lot, his elder brother's mother-in-law had found him a house last time and had costed from ten thousand. It wasn't very big and was also relatively shabby. He didn't take a fancy to it.

His aunt told him to continue to save. There was no rush. The commercial houses were already getting rebuilt. She told him to wait for the sale of commercial houses.

However, a lot of money was needed. Gang Zi didn't mind. He felt listening to his aunt can't go wrong. So he planned to buy this commercial house.

So it was time to work hard now.

Now the business was better than before. Just work hard and one can get over a thousand each month.

For now, got to wait until the spring starts. The new season clothes will come out. When the time comes, they will be very popular.

Lin Qing He didn't dissuade him. Just said: "There is still a pot of chicken soup. Drink more later."

"Okay." Gang Zi grinned. Twenty yuan a month for living expenses. There was really nothing to complain about this food. Extremely wonderful.

Accommodation cost nothing. He now lived on the second floor of the dumpling shop. All by himself.

"I heard that Brother Hu Zi is looking for a shop recently." Zhou Gui Lai chatted.

"Yes." Gang Zi nodded.

"Have he found one? The shops aren't cheap now." Zhou Gui Lai said.

A shop started from ten thousand. If the location was good and area was spacious, it would cost more.