Chapter 630

He Mian Mian ate at this side.

She didn't know how to cook. The auntie at home did it. Also, Zhou Xuan can cook.

Therefore, He Mian Mian witnessed another skill of her boyfriend. Her big watery eyes were full of admiration.

The whole chicken didn’t need to be stewed. Half was stewed. Half was stir-fried. The chicken was fried with potatoes. There were a batch of early-maturing cabbage and leeks in the backyard. Egg was scrambled with leek. Fat residue was fried with cabbage. There was also a soy sauce stewed fish.

For noon, it was white flour buns, which were also steamed in the pot.

When they were all brought out, every dish smelled wonderful.

This culinary skill had stunned He Mian Mian. Both eyes had red hearts, especially after eating this. The taste wasn't worse than those made by her family's nanny and auntie!

"Er Wa is amazing," Mother Zhou beamed.

"En En!" He Mian Mian vigorously nodded. It was amazing. She didn't know that he could cook before!

"The few brothers can cook and it's delicious." Father Zhou stated.

"Er Wa's culinary is the best." Old Wang nodded.

Zhou Xuan smiled: "No matter how good it is, it can't beat my mom's."

The reason why the brothers knew how to cook was because their mom taught them. Even when the brothers were spoiled in terms of mentally and materialistically since young. When they want football, a football was bought. When they want children books and the likes, they got it.

Still, their mom would never spoil them when in comes to what they should do. Because of this, all three brothers can cook.

And the cooking skills were pretty good.

"Mian Mian, eat more. Once you get married in the future, let him cook what you want to eat. Come to think of it, his mother who has the foresight and rained them well for you daughters-in-law in advance." Mother Zhou laughed. Da Wa's match can't cook too well. Er Wa's looked like a young miss. Those hands were delicate. Needless to say, she definitely can't cook. One can tell when seeing her eat so happily.

Speaking of this, Mother Zhou got to admit Fourth's wife was really prescient.

When the grandchildren were young, she trained them to chop vegetables and scrubbing pots. At that time, she felt distressed for her grandsons. Even talked about it.

What's more, it was illogical for boys to do these things.

However, Fourth's wife said it was fine to do it. Not only washing the dishes, washing the pot and cutting vegetables, but also learning how to cook rice and vegetables.

At that time, she asked why they were learning this?

Fourth's wife said that after learning this, it will be much easier to get a wife.

Look. Wasn't this fulfilled right now?

Both Da Wa's girlfriend and Er Wa's girlfriend weren't good at cooking. However, the brothers can was enough.

If they didn't, wouldn't they have to miss out? Regardless of whether it was Da Wa's girlfriend or Er Wa's girlfriend, they were wonderful in all aspect other than cooking.

He Mian Mian was very full and satisfied. Mother Zhou grinned and said, "Would you like to drink another bowl of chicken soup?"

"Thank you, Grandmother. But I can't drink it anymore. Grandmother, you drink more." He Mian Mian jollily replied.