Chapter 678

Without anyone knowing, Zhou Xuan took the family household registration book. He got He Mian Mian to take her family's. Then the two quietly obtained the marriage certificate.

When He Mian Mian got the marriage certificate, she declared, "I don't care. I will keep the marriage certificate!"

"En." Zhou Xuan steadily drove the car. However, there was joy in his eyes.

After getting the marriage certificate, the two were legally recognized couples. Although the wedding hasn't been officially held, the engagement banquet had been held. It was accepted by relatives and friends.

Even so, Mother He couldn't help but criticize her daughter once: "I notice you are clinging to Zhou Xuan lately?"

"He is my fiancé. What's wrong with me sticking to him?" He Mian Mian said.

When in fact, the young couple had just started eating meat. There must be oil mixed in the honey.

"Although you are engaged, you should still pay attention. What does it look like? Staying away from home all the time?" Mother He lectured her.

"I'm already this big. Mom, don't talk about me." He Mian Mian said.

"I'm too lazy to talk about you. Still, you should pay attention to what you should pay attention to. You aren't allowed to learn from your friends, understand? No one of them is decent. If it were at our time back then..."

"I know. In your time, will definitely get educated." He Mian Mian finished her mom's words.

What kind of society was it now? She hadn't gone out to behave badly. What was wrong with doing it with her fiancé? What kind of personality did her fiance have? Although he looked handsome, he was a very conservative and serious.

He gave He Mian Mian a great sense of security. She knew that as long as she didn't do anything that would hurt Zhou Xuan in this life, he would seriously treat her well and make her happy for a lifetime.

For example, this time. He was made to have bridal chamber events in advance by her. And the very next day, he stealthily took her to get the certificate.

What's with this. Just thinking about it, He Mian Mian felt he was cute. He especially attracted her like.

Sure enough, the man she fancied at first glance was different.

Mother He didn't know that her daughter was so bold. Still, what should be reminded must be reminded. What else could she say?

In the blink of an eye, it was Chinese New Year's Eve.

Zhou Xuan had been visiting relatives and friends with Father He in the past few days as well as receiving guests at He Family’s house. But on Chinese New Year's Eve, he planned to spend it at Zhou Family's side.

As his fiancée, He Mian Mian naturally followed him.

This year’s Chinese New Year’s Eve was very boisterous. Father Zhou, Mother Zhou, and old Wang had all been brought to the courtyard dwelling. Everyone came here to have a Chinese New Year’s Eve dinner.

Two big tables were set up before everyone could sit down.

The Spring Festival Gala was broadcast on the TV. The piping hot, hearty Chinese New Year’s Eve dinner was placed on the dinner table.

The children drank beverage. The women drank red wine. And the men drink Wuliangye.

Lin Qing He and Zhou Qing Bai had gave a lot of red envelopes. Father Zhou, Mother Zhou and old Wang were also surrounded by a group of children asking for red envelopes.