Chapter 613

This year, old Wang's old age was the most obvious. His hair was a lot more whiter.

He aged more than Father Zhou and Mother Zhou. What's more, he had a cough. This made Zhou Kai very uncomfortable.

"What's with this expression? You god-grandfather is in good health. It's just this old problem. I also made an arrangement with Third. We will continue to travel during the summer vacation next year." Old Wang jollily said.

"God-grandfather, go live in the dumpling shop. We can still take care of it over there." Zhou Kai suggested.

"Next year your little uncle's family will move to live in their house. That side will be vacated when that time comes. I will live with your grandparents then." Old Wang said.

When Zhou Kai heard this, he was more relieved, "You'll have care when you lived there."

"Have you eaten?" Old Wang asked him.

"What about you, God-grandfather?" Zhou Kai said.

"I have eaten. If you have not eaten, I will take you out to eat." Old Wang responded.

Zhou Kai shook his head: "I have eaten too. However, I still have to take God-grandfather to the hospital for an examination before I can feel rest assured."

"No need to spend this money. I recently got a check up." Old Wang waved his hand.

Under Zhou Kai's request, old Wang was still supported to the hospital by him in the end.

"Old Wang, why are you here again?" The director jollily asked.

"It's this kid. Once he came back, he heard that I had a cold and insisted on bringing me over to feel assured." Old Wang explained.

"I remember. This is your eldest grandson. Taller than those two." The director smilingly said.

Old Wang also smiled. Zhou Kai said, "I'll trouble you, Director."

"No trouble at all." Old director merrily replied and checked old Wang again. It was indeed nothing serious. After all, it was an old problem: "It's pretty good that the root illness from before can be maintained like this until now."

Only then, Zhou Kai felt a little relieved. He supported his god-grandfather back home to rest.

"Third brings me a soup every day. I eat well and live well. Basically there is no problem. Every old people will have these sickness." Old Wang said.

"Tomorrow, I will drive you guys to the hot springs." Zhou Kai stated.

Old Wang liked hot springs and replied, "Then tomorrow I will go over to your grandfather's and wait."

"Come over to my grandparent's to eat today. I'm going to bring my girlfriend over in the afternoon. God-grandfather, you can also meet her." Zhou Kai smiled.

"I know. It's Guo Dong's younger sister. Old Weng Family has a clean background and his parents are open-minded. The daughter raised by such a family can't be bad." Old Wang nodded.

"I plan to get engaged this year." Zhou Kai merrily told.

"Then God-grandfather will give you two a big red envelope." Old Wang was overjoyed.

Zhou Kai stayed with his god-grandfather for more than an hour before returning. Zhou Qing Bai and Zhou Xuan got up.

Lin Qing He was still sleeping. The youngest daughter was also sleeping.

That was because she woke up once after four o'clock in the morning to change the diaper and feed the baby. Only then, she coaxed her to bed and continued to sleep until now.