Chapter 657

After listening to what Lin Qing He said, Third and Gang Zi felt like their world view had been looted again.

This was simply challenging their world view.

"Gang Zi, you need to be cautious when marrying a wife." Zhou Gui Lai patted Gang Zi on the shoulder and said very sincerely.

Gang Zi nodded very solemnly.

If one was to marry a woman like Zhang Mei Lian, it would really be blood-deep unlucky. It was a family's disaster to marry in such a woman.

"So Xu Sheng Qiang wanted to change himself now?" Zhou Gui Lai asked.

"Give him a chance." Lin Qing He replied.

This matter wasn't discussed anymore. Lin Qing He and Zhou Qing Bai prepared to go to bed.

As for little girl, Mi Mi, she went to sleep after dinner today. She was tired from playing.

So far, the little girl was still sleeping with her parents. However, she got her own crib. Still, she was in the same room.

Lin Qing He said to Zhou Qing Bai: "There's only one chance. If he doesn't cherish it this time, don't come up to me with nonsense in the future."

"En." Zhou Qing Bai nodded.

Initially, he was unwilling to get involved. However, seeing his nephew came out of jail this and had indeed changed a lot, he considered giving another chance.

Early the next morning, Zhou Qing Bai took Xu Sheng Qiang and went to the dumpling shop's side with him. They had to buy a lot of ingredients.

Opening a dumpling shop wasn't an easy task. There were so much to do.

And Xu Sheng Qiang was clumsy. This guy had never done anything like this before. Even though he was from the country, he really didn't know how to do these.

So he needed his maternal uncle, Zhou Qing Bai to teach him.

Thankfully, Zhou Qing Bai got a good temper. As long as he was willing to learn, he won't mind teaching him.

After a busy day at the dumpling shop, he lived directly at the dumpling shop at night, instead of going back to the courtyard dwelling.

Lin Qing He didn't ask more about Xu Sheng Qiang's matter. Gang Zi did ask his maternal uncle.

"Don't know anything. It will take a while before he take over." Zhou Qing Bai stated.

Gang Zi chuckled and said, "Eldest Maternal Aunt severely spoiled him. She didn't let him to do anything. Naturally, he won't be able to do those."

Lin Qing He changed the topic to his stall business. Gang Zi responded: "This year there are a lot more people setting up stalls. I think it won't be that desired in the future."

He had always been selling clothes and was very clear about the clothing industry. This year's business was indeed better than last year as well as profitable. But at the same time, there were a lot more people setting up stalls.

His clothes were supplied by his second cousin sister's husband. They were all top-notch. Both the quality and the style were solid choice. So they sell out better.

But he felt that it would be difficult to keep doing it in the future.

Lin Qing He said, "You can take advantage of the current profitable period and make more money."

It was true that the stall business will become more and more difficult to do in the future. Still, throughout the 1990s, the stall business weren't too bad.