Chapter 677

At its peak, Third Brother Lin's two shops can make an income of 4,000 upwards.

In an era where 200 yuan salary was rare, what did 4,000 a month meant?

But if one look at Third Brother Lin, they can never tell that this was a rich guy.

He dressed very ordinarily and looked so tanned and thin. This impression was of a poorly-off countryman.

Lin Qing He smiled and said, "Since the money at home is there, it's a good idea to buy a good house or shop. Now you got a truck, you can hire someone to help."

Third Brother Lin nodded: "If there's a suitable one, I will buy it."
There was nothing wrong with what his elder sister said.

Lin Qing He grabbed clothes for him and told him to take a bath. She turned to Zhou Qing Bai, "My brother will definitely develop well in the future."

Zhou Qing Bai smilingly said, "He's willing to listen to you."

His wife really doted this younger brother. He was also willing to listen his elder sister's advice and follow it. Even when he didn't come to the major city, his life won't be worse off in the county city in the future.

Zhou Kai's wedding was held the next day.

Everyone gathered here in the courtyard dwelling, even Xu Sheng Qiang. The dumpling shop was temporarily closed for a day and he came here to have a wedding drink with them.

The scene was buzzing. The wedding banquet went on the from the morning to the afternoon. Only then, Eldest and Weng Mei Jia's marriage was finally settled.

After helping to clean things up and sending others home, Zhou Kai and Weng Mei Jia let out a breath of relief.

However, Lin Qing He and Zhou Qing Bai knew how to host. They treated the guests to the hot springs.

Zhou Kai and Weng Mei Jia were the only ones left at home. Weng Mei Jia was taken back to the room by Zhou Kai. He had been holding back for many years. Now he truly married his wife home, would he still act reserve?

Weng Mei Jia's face was flushed. Still, she held some expectation.

Let's not talk about the young couple who went back to the room. Lin Qing He and Zhou Qing Bai was treating the guests to a soak in the hot springs. Afterward, they found a restaurant outside to have dinner together before returning.

After returning home and hearing from Auntie Zhao and Ah Die that they retire for the day, they didn't disturb them and watched TV in the living room.

Third Brother Lin wanted to go back tomorrow.

"So soon?" Zhou Gui Lai uttered: "Maternal Uncle, it's a rare trip here. What's more, it's the end of the year. I don't dare to keep you for the New Year, but you should stay a few more days. I haven't taken you out for an explore."

He arrived yesterday afternoon. Today was the wedding. He hadn't been taken out and around yet.

"Tomorrow, stay one more day. You can go back the day after tomorrow. While Eldest Sister-in-law and the others will stay for the New Year. Ah Xiu stay too. Then go back with my eldest sister-in-law and them." Lin Qing He said.

Third Brother Lin had no objection.

Third Sister-in-law planned to go home with Third Brother Lin because on Zhou Wu Ni would be going back to Hai City to celebrate the Chinese New Year.

The mother and daughter went into the room and chatted. She was mainly concerned about Zhou Wu Ni’s life at her husband’s house.

Zhou Wu Ni reassured her. Although her mother-in-law couldn't help her much, she did not come to make trouble. Life with Jiang Heng was very good.