Chapter 626

Lin Qing He couldn't help but want to laugh when she saw him like this.

What was the meaning of this expression of being afraid of getting eaten by her.

"Talk me more." Lin Qing He said.

Although it was other people's family matter, it was still necessary to use it as a negative teaching material for her own family.

"I heard Mother brought it up. I don't know the specific. Da Lin's cousin-in-law didn't care about the family, so his cousin found another outside." Zhou Qing Bai looked at his wife and spoke.

"And then." Lin Qing He nodded.

"Purely don't want to live their good day and got stuffed to the brim with food." Zhou Qing Bai continued.

No wonder he was his mother's son. The thoughts and explanations were the same.

It was a rough journey to get to this point. Seeing that the wind and wave were going to rise, the two of them acted up. Do they still want the good life?

Throwing eggs, making chicken fly, and dogs jump. Wasn't this being overstuffed?

"Our family's life is hard-won. I cherish it. If anyone dares to disturb our family's life, I will be the first one to disagree." Zhou Qing Bai declared.

Lin Qing He was satisfied with his attitude. She rewardingly stroked his stomach and spoke, "Are you hungry?"

"Just finish an apple." Zhou Qing Bai gazed at her.

"En, we'll go over this later." Lin Qing He smiled.

"Dad, you got to eat more. There is no flesh." Little Mi Mi who was combing the doll's hair raised her face and looked at her dad and said.

One of her classmate's dad was very fat and got a lot of flesh. She was a little envious.

Lin Qing He: "...your dad is just right like this."

Zhou Qing Bai's current weight was fit. Neither fat nor thin,. He always exercised.

The fattest time in his life was probably during her postnatal confinement. That was the pinnacle of his life. Lin Qing He estimated that at that time, he must be two hundred jins and up.

But now, one hundred and fifty-five jins. With his height, this was a very healthy weight.

"No meat." Little Mi Mi came over with her doll and said with some regret.

Lin Qing He took in her man's resolve seem to loosen and want to gain weight in order to satisfy his daughter's wishes.

"Stop right there. She say the wind is rain and you become as fat as before, then don't sleep with me. Just camp on the floor by yourself." Lin Qing He stated.

"Mom, Dad can sleep with me." Mi Mi looked at her.

"Then you camp on the floor too." Lin Qing He responded.

Mi Mi didn't want to sleep on the floor. She wanted to sleep on the bed, so she sighed: "Then Dad, don't get fat."

Don't look at her with her young age. She can communicate properly and was very clever.

It was precisely because of this that Zhou Qing Bai, the old father, doted her dearly.  It can be said that she was the root of his life.

"I have stewed chicken soup tonight. You can eat more. Your dad isn't allowed to get fat, but you can." Lin Qing He spoke.

Mi Mi nodded. Then she would eat more and try to make herself fat. She won't need to envy others.

Zhou Qing Bai grinned. He was contented.