11) Beautiful Day

Mallika's POV :

Ring. rin-
"Morning dad. " I answer.

"Woho, I thought you were sleeping. Morning sweetheart. " He says.

"Exam makes you do anything. " He laughs at that.

"Atleast for any reason you're waking up early. Goodluck, rock the exam. Don't stress much and have patience. " He advises.

"Yeah dad, don't worry. And you also don't stress much and take care. Bye, love you. " He replies with love you back and I hang up.

The door opens and Kajal aunty enters with Akshay bhai.

"Morning favorite people. " I say.

"Morning." Akki bhai hugs me while Kajal aunty opens the tiffin.

"I'll eat it lat-
" Now. " She says and I started eating quietly.

"You also eat. " I poke his arm and he too started eating.

"Now open your mouth. " Aunty feeds me curd with sugar as a blessing.

"Rock the paper Mikks. " I nodded at Akki bhai.

"Don't be late, leave in 15 mins. And before going meet me. " I nodded at Kajal aunty and they went closing the door.

I packed my bag, my box remembering to take my pencil, pens and other stationary I would require.

I took my phone and saw 4 msgs.

~Jun 

Morning sleepyhead! Your room number is 12 on first floor, mine is 14th . Will meet at 2:00 straight, wait in the cafeteria.

I replied with a quick thankyou and okay. Next was from Rohini

~Ruhi 

Goodluck Mikks, I'll meet you after exam.
PS - Vivan's exam is also there.

I sent a thankyou and possesive girlfriend text.

Next was from dad.
~Dad 

I know my daughter will make me proud. Best of luck.

Love you dad, I replied with a heart. Next and last from an unknown number? Who it must be? I opened the chat and there were 2 msgs.

~unknown

"Morning Ms. Mehra, I hope you're on time and all well prepared. Goodluck, I know my students will do their best.
-Professor S. " this was one text

"Hello chatterbox, your room number is 12 in case you reach late. Best of luck, I know you're gonna rock the exam for you, your mom dad, and obviously us. 
Take care. -your friend "

I smile at both the msgs. He fulfilled his both duties.
Thankyou professor and thankyou S to both the messages respectively.

I look at the time, it was 9:07 AM and I locked my door and moved towards Kajal aunty's apartment. I opened the door and as expected everything was having breakfast.

"Morning beautiful people. " I say and they greeted me with a smile.

"Where's Rohini? " I ask. "She had her practical in early morning. " I nodded.

"Now, I'm leaving. " I moved forward to touch Sumit kaka's feet first.

"Aye, girls don't touch feet. " He pats my head "And I'm not that girl okay? " And I touch his feet and in return he blesses me. Same with Kajal aunty and Praveen kaka.

Next I move to Akki bhai. "Hey, don't make a oldie. " He doesn't let's me touch his feet but hugs me instead.
"ALL THE BESTT! " Pri sticks to me like a koala and I reciprocate it back.