15) Gossips

Sumedh's POV :

Festive season over and life is back to normal. College, semesters, teaching and the regular routine.

"Good Morning." Akshay greeted me in the apartment lobby.

"Morning. No office today?" I asked pressing the button of the elevator.

"Night shift today. " I nodded.

"Back to boring college?" I chuckled at that. The lift arrived and we both entered chatting about regular routines.

"So, started looking for your bride, afterall you're 27, get ready to settle." He smirks.

"I've other important things to do in life." He snorted at that.

"This teaching you call life? Come on man, take a break, explore new things." He Wiggles his brows.
No, thankyou.

"Good Morning." We were greeted by Vivan followed by Ruhi.

"Aren't you visiting our apartment more than before?" Akshay questions to which Vivan shrugs.

"Have you guys seen Mallika?" Ruhi asked changing the subject.

"Here." A loud voice boomed and we saw Mallika coming from the stairs.

Stairs?

"Where were you? " Ruhi asked confused.

"On a call. Weather seemed okay so I went to the terrace to talk." She grins and we all chuckled.
Worse than a kid definitely.

"Don't you have college or something?" Her eyes widens at Vivan's question and she checks her mobile for the time maybe.

It was 9:40 AM, college starts at 10:15, we had approximately half an hour.

"Shoot..." She yells and runs to her apartment.

"Never changing personality." Akshay comments.

"Okay, we're going, meet you guys later." I narrowed my eyes at Vivan who understands.

"I will drop Ruhi then will come to my class." I nodded at that and we all went to our respective places.

_____

"Good Morning Sumedh." Mrs. Gill greeted me with a extreme smile. I just nodded.

"How was your Diwali?" She asked.

"Good." I replied.

"Great! I also had a wonderful day." She smiles.

I don't want to know how was your diwali Mrs. Gill. 

She kept saying some useless stuff while I checked the exam copies.

Some students really have a horrible handwriting. Their I looks like T, U looks like V.
horrible.

"Sir, you've been called by the dean." I nodded at the sender and walked to the dean's cabin.

"Good Morning Mr. Aggarwal." The dean greeted me first.

"Morning Sir, you wanted to talk to me?" I questioned settling myself down.

"Actually Mr. Aggarwal I remember hiring you for 2nd year students ." I nodded, I know that.

"The results have definitely gone up with your hardwork, and it shows your dedication towards your profession. I would like you to take 3rd year classes ug too. "

I stood still for a few seconds.

Did he indirectly gave me a promotion just within 2 months?

"Sir, Raghav sir-