17) Fights

Mallika's POV :

"Vihan." I called out.

He stopped but didn't turned around. I walked upto him and stood right in front of him

"Why are you avoiding me?" My voice came out a bit low.

It's been a week to that game day and honestly it felt so awkward. The last semester is gonna start and we just have 6 months in this college before we step into corporate world.

It's been 2 days since college started and Vihan had been ignoring me. And I don't know why.

"I'm not. Just busy." And he decided to go but I came in his way and he pinched his nose out of fruastuation.

"What is wrong, did I do something wrong, we're friends right? Let's talk it out. I will apologise if I offended you." I said.

I don't make much friends. But when I do, I stick to them.

"Mikks." I see Vivan and Arjun walking to us behind Vihan's shoulder.

"I'm leaving, your Jun doesn't like me anyway." I stopped holding his hand.

"Mallika, leave." He says.

"No, we're talking and making this clear." I refused.

"Leave, before we both regret it." He says more of a warning but me being the stubborn one shook my head And he pushed me away, causing my grip on his hand loosen and walked away.

I stumbled back banging with somebody. "Vihan." I heard somebody's voice call him and I was pulled by somebody else .

"Are you okay?" It was Vivan hugging me.

I nodded.

"Is this how you treat your friends?" Sumedh in his professional teacher form questioned Vihan who rolled his eyes.

What the hell was wrong with him?

"Professor leave it. We will sort this out." I said to Sumedh not wanting to create a scene.

Before Sumedh could reply, Vihan replied shocking everybody including the audience present there.

"Stop acting lovebirds. The entire college knows how innocent you both are. "

I was hurt to an extent. I thought after a few weeks this matter could have been sorted. People snorted, some enjoyed while some judged me by the looks.

"UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SPEAK." Arjun yelled to him in rage.

"Oh please. You don't even have to say anything. You die for her, but she never reciprocates your feelings so you're always jealous. Everybody knows this, so Mallika's Jun to better keep quiet."

I don't know what the hell was wrong with Vihan . He had never talked so rudely and to me, definitely not.

"You should respect somebody's privacy." Vivan said in a soft voice.

"And you're what? Her lawyer? Or some other boy who's tailing behind her like us and get nothing in return. Mallika " I met his eyes.

"You've so many admirers, congratulations." I blinked.

"Your mother would be so proud of you being a bitch around." And that's when the three men of my side roared and a fight began.

I don't know how and what happened but after an hour all 4 boys were in the dean's office and I was outside yet to be called in.

"Ms. Mehra." I took a deep breathe and walked inside the office and looked at their faces.