19) Embrace

Sumedh's POV

"Guys, OH MY GOD." Akshay screamed a little too bit and our eyes followed and everybody gawked at the site.

Mallika 

Yes The Chatterbox who was behaving a little weird since past few days was in front of us.

With a guy.

Near a Honda City

Probably exiting from this expensive restaurant.

"We're not hallucinating right? " Ruhi asks and we three shake our head.

"That's the floral dress Priya and she brought with me, that's definitely our Mallika. No doubt. But who was that guy? Somebody from college?" I shook my head.

"He didn't seem a college student." Vivan says.

"MY GURL IS DATING." Ruhi says in disbelief.

"No no no. She hadn't told us something." Akshay objects.

"Like Ruhi told about me, to you guys." Vivan rolled his eyes.

"I told them shut up. But no, Mallika's not that type. Nor she is at that age to look for prospective grooms." My eyes shot up in surprise

No no no

Don't go there.

She isn't dating.

She isn't looking for prospective grooms.

How can she? She's barely 25

What about her dream job of business analytics? 

"Let me call her " Vivan dialled, the ring went but she didn't picked up, nor called back neither dropped back a message.

There's definitely something fishy.

"Might Arjun no?" Akshay says.

"Let's wait till tomorrow. Maybe she will tell us herself." I looked at the direction where the car was.

Who was that guy but?

"Guys wait, her mom had arrived right?" Ruhi says and Akshay nods.

"She's acting strange since then, maybe it's a family matter." Ruhi thinks.

"Don't overthink Ruhi, if something is bothering her she will come to us, trust her. Little girl has so many things to deal with, her mom and whatever matters her family ones, she is in her last year of m.com and it's pressure for sure. Plus Vihan happened last week only. Not to forget the rumours, damn. Life is little harsh to our Mallika, have patience " Ruhi nodded at Vivan's understanding words.

"Let's leave, our day was great though." We nodded at Akshay's words.

I came with Akshay to buy a couple of things for decorating my living room a bit, it was too plane and we met this crazy couple Ruhi and Vivan who were homeless and wandering from shops to shops hands in hands.

Weird but cute. Seeing them I remember my last conversation with Vedika.

'bhai do soulmates exist?'