4 | let the games begin

continued later that night..

"so where are we going again?" hasson asked me as we took an uber back to my hotel.

"so our hotel has this really nice restaurant in it," i started. "and amelia just texted me and said her and the other girls are in the room getting ready to eat there tonight so," i shrugged.

"cool so we're gonna head to your room so you can set your bags down first?" she asked.

"yeah and i'm gonna change into a cute dress or something," i nodded.

we made it to the hotel and up to my floor. i held my room key to the scanner on the door and opened the door.

we walked in and there was no one was in sight.

"guess we made it here before them?" hasson shrugged.

"wait what's that noise?" i furrowed my eyebrows.

hasson and i both became quiet so we could hear the noise coming from the bedroom.

it was moaning and whimpering...

i'm going to be sick.

we could hear amelia moaning "billie fuck" "oh my god" "yes yes yes"

and heard billie like "yeah?" and "fuck"

my heart sunk. i felt like i was literally gonna blow chunks. hasson looked at me with sadness. "lani are y-"

i quickly ran into the bathroom and slammed the door shut. i slid down the wall and began crying.

i guess i slammed the door loud as fuck because i could hear the bedroom door open. i couldn't see out there but i could sure hear what was happening.

"wha- what are you doing here?" billie asked hasson. "oh my god, where's leilani?"

"i think you should be worried about your girl in there-"

"ugh move out of my way," billie cut hasson off before bussing into the bathroom, finding me on the floor.

i slightly gasped and quickly wiped my tears.

billie quickly came and kneeled to me. "lani did you hear that? i'm soooo sorry. milly told me that no one would be here for awhile."

milly? great. cute nickname.

i squinted my eyes. "well milly texted me and told me that we were all meeting here before dinner tonight."

billie furrowed her eyebrows.

"oops," amelia said, walking up to the bathroom door with an oversized tee on. "must've been miscommunication," she shrugged. "i didn't know you'd get here so quickly," she shook her head at me, almost sarcastically.

i rose my eyebrows. "oh you're fucking kidding," i said lowly before standing up.

"she's fine babe," amelia told billie. "her girlfriend is here. so let's go back to what we were doing-"

"milly cmon man chill," billie cut her off.

"what?" she shrugged, walking closer to billie and i. "i want you to make me cum again."

"oh bitch you have some serious nerve!" i exclaimed.

"i'm not even doing anything," she exclaimed with a shrug. she turned and got in my face. "what, does this bother you?" she furrowed her eyebrows.

i looked down and shook my head.

"right. it shouldn't because your girl is right there," she pointed to hasson, who then looked down at the floor. "oh wait. she's not really your girl is she?" she smirked.