19 | go get her

leilani's pov:

before we start,

i know you guys must be wondering how tf this all happened. liz and i being intimate? not much to it actually. couple weeks after i found out billie was still fucking amelia, i was still sad of course.

so margie and liz decided we should go out to the club to take my mind off things. wellllll, liz and i got super drunk and very touchy. we made it home to the apartment and ended up hooking up.

the next day wasn't even awkward. literally all we could do was laugh. so then a couple days later, we did it again. there are no feelings involved, we're still friends. just friends who occasionally have sex.

it's normal.

... anyway.

"man it feels so good out here," liz smiled as we walked down the steps on the bleachers. "i always love the energy at baseball games."

"yeah," i grinned. "thanks for getting us these tickets marg."

"no, thank you guys for coming," she said. "my family would never."

we made it to our seats and sat down, taking in the atmosphere. "um im gonna go get some food before it starts," liz stood up. "you guys want something?"

"no thanks," margie said.

"uh can you just get me a water please? so i can take this ibuprofen," i nodded to liz.

"your head hurts?" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"yeah. it's fine though," i shook my head. "i haven't eaten much today. thats probably why," i shrugged.

"well then i'll get you some tenders and fries too," liz nodded and walked off.

"your head hurts?" margie looked at me.

"i have a migraine," i sighed.

"well why did you agree to come to the game?" she furrowed her eyebrows. "you didn't have to."

"but i wanted to," i said. "i need this outing. i'll be fine marg," i patted her thigh. "i just need to eat."

we were sitting there for a minute when we suddenly heard the crowd around us get louder. we turned around, looking every which way to see what was going on. and then my eyes landed on the center of attention.

who did i see? miss thang herself.

"you're fucking lying," i turned to margie with wide eyes, attempting to hide my face so she wouldn't see me as she passed by

"hey margie," i soon heard billie's voice say.

"hey billie," margie grinned, trying not to laugh.

i kept my head turnt away from billie so she wouldn't speak to me.