27 | would you rather?

"billie?"

"there's no way in hell you thought i wasn't gonna come for you," she chuckled.

"oh my god!" i exclaimed, running to her and jumping in her arms. "what the fuck!"

margie came in the room smiling. "oh how i love a happy family," she nodded with a grin.

we just laughed at her. "baby how are you here? you're supposed to be on your way to the next show," i asked b.

"i postponed the tour," she said.

i slightly gasped. "no," i put my hands over my mouth. "babe-"

"aht aht," she cut me off. "don't start. i rather spend every single day with you. i can tour later."

i poked my lip out and teared up. "oh my gosh i love you."

"i love you more," she kissed my lips.

"when did you decide to come?"

"the drive home from the airport last night," b chuckled. "i was like, there's no way i just let that happen."

"oh my god," marg and i laughed.

"i had a long talk with my team during the night. and it took some convincing but they know how much i love you," she nodded. "and they love you too so."

"aww, so how long are you going to be here?" i asked.

"until you're not," she looked down. i can tell she didn't wanna say it like that but i understand.

"so you're like- like gonna be out here forreal forreal?" i got excited.

"yes!" she mocked my excitement.

"ahhh!" i squealed. "yayyy!"

billie and margie continued to help me unpack my things and later in the day, margie went back to her home.

billie and i ordered take out and then just chilled in the bed.

"oh how i've missed your house," she smiled. "and hawaii alone."

"me too," i sighed.

she looked at me and furrowed her eyebrows. "you okay?"

"hm? yeah," i nodded my head with a grin.

"lei cmon," she said. "it's just me and you. you do not have to put on a fake smile to make others feel better."

i sighed. "i'm just," i started. "i'm so scared billie," my voice cracked.

"i know," her voice cracked as well. "i am too."

"i think it hits hard whenever i'm just sitting doing nothing," i wiped my tears. "that opens up space for all negative thoughts to consume me."

"yeah," she agreed, holding my hand.

"like how am i supposed to just be here and watch myself slow fade away?" i cried.

"you're not fading away," she shook her head. "don't say that."

"billie cmon let's face it," i suggested.

"no!" she rose her voice. "i don't wanna face it! why should i have to?! why do you have to leave me?" she began sobbing.

"i'm sorry!" i cried, pulling her into my grasp.

"cant you just stay?" she asked softly.

"i wish it were that easy," i rubbed her hair.

"i wish i could go with you," she said lowly.