10 | welcome back

3 weeks later

3 weeks later..

"i cannot believe i let you talk me into going back to drama filled LA," margie playfully rolled her eyes as we boarded the plane.

"me neither," i laughed. "so you told your family you'll be staying with them?"

"yeah," she nodded. "that's all taken care of. your excited to stay with liz?"

"yeah," i sighed. "just nervous about being there in general."

"has billie still been texting you?"

"no," i shook my head. "after she told me that she convinced amelia i was lying about us having sex, i never really texted her back."

"why?" marg laughed.

"because i want that bitch to hurt," i rolled my eyes. "she needs to know that it's the truth."

"i mean it's actually a good thing milly didn't believe you," margie shrugged. "she would have definitely told hasson."

i rolled my eyes, knowing marg was right. i honestly do have feelings for hasson. as far as my feelings for billie? they're there but not as much because of her evil girlfriend.

since i've returned to hawaii though, i've been giving hasson my attention even though she's back in LA already.

we've been talking on the phone and texting 24/7. she's really sweet. possessive, but sweet.

"have the rumors calmed down about you guys?" marg rose her eyebrows.

"of course not," i sighed.

so a couple days ago, hasson posted this on her instagram story:

cute pic of hasson and i yes but the internet is going crazy! billie's fans are back talking about me now that i've "come out of hiding

cute pic of hasson and i yes but the internet is going crazy! billie's fans are back talking about me now that i've "come out of hiding." they keep saying how they want billie and i back together.

clearly hasson has seen the comments and she doesn't like it but her and i both know there's literally nothing i can do about that.

-