5 | hurt me

it's two days later and hasson and i have been texting since the other day when i asked her to pretend to date me.

not gonna lie guys, the level of flirting is pretty dangerous. we haven't kissed or anything since that one day but i've been spending time at her hotel with her. she's just so cool to be around.

yeah.

we finally get a free day tomorrow to just roam the city and do what we want. and with that being said, i'll be spending that day with hasson.

oops.

"tonight was so good girls!" one of the models said as we got back to our room.

i put my duffel on top of the bed and starting putting some shit in it. "the fuck are you packing for?" liz rose her eyebrows.

"oh," i paused. "no reason," my voice got high pitched.

"where are you going?" amelia playfully put her hands on her hips.

"no where," i chuckled.

"you're going to stay with hasson aren't you?" liz tilted her head with a smirk.

"maybe," i blushed.

liz shook her head with a chuckle. "you guys are so cute."

i looked at her and held in my laugh. this girl really knows how to play along.

if she's even joking..

"oh can you pass me my locket?" i asked one of the models, pointing at my sea locket on the desk. she handed it to me and i put it on.

"i was wondering who's that was," amelia looked at me.

"oh yeah it's mine," i told her. "i wear it 24/7. i just had to take it off for the runway," i shrugged.

"why 24/7?" she tilted her head.

"oh um my daughter's ashes are in here," i nervously chuckled. "having it on makes me feel like she's still physically with me."

"aw cute," she nodded, walking closer to me to look at it. "is it custom? it's so detailed."

i glanced at billie and she began scratching her neck and looking off.

"um yeah," i nervously chuckled. "it was custom made. i love it."

"dear god i know it must've been expensive with these diamonds," she picked it up off my chest and really looked into it.

"uh yeah i'm pretty sure," i said, now uncomfortable.

she let it go and squinted at me. "what do you mean you're pretty sure?" she chuckled. "you don't remember how much it was?"

"well," i paused. "it was a gift."

"oh okay," she nodded. "your dad got it for you?"

i glanced at billie whose eyes were wide at me as she was shaking her head quickly, hoping i didn't say it.

"no," i said. "billie got it for me."

amelia's face dropped, and so did billie's head. milly turned her head back to billie for a second then back to me.

the other girls in the room looked down as they tried to hold in their laughs.

"oh," amelia said with that fake ass innocent voice. "how sweet of you babe," she smiled, turning to look at billie.

billie just made an awkward face.

"wait i'm confused," one of the models, kayla, said. "why would billie get leilani a gift? a locket at that?"