14. When he spoke about his love

Jungkook: Can you just give me one chance? Please?

You: I...I don't understand what accident are you talking about. When did I save you?

Jungkook: 6 years back, some of my dad's rivals wanted to get me under a truck. But a kind girl saved me just in time. She literally pulled me away from the truck when I was about to collide with it. You were that girl, y/n. I can never forget your face.

You: Yes, I did save you. I remember. You were drunk. You were reeking of alcohol.

Jungkook: I wasn't drunk. I was too young for it. My juice was laced with something and so I was not having stability in my footsteps. I wouldn't have been here if not for you. But how do you remember me?

You: One of my friends thought you were handsome and so I wanted to see where you lived just so I could tell her your address. In fact, I was following you.

Jungkook: Well now tables have turned, and I am the one to follow you I guess.

You: So I guess I can ask you a favour for saving you then?

Jungkook: Anything you want other than staying away from me.

You: That is the only thing I want.

Jungkook: Well, then I am sorry I can't give you that. I want you and you can't do anything about it.

You: I don't want to be involved with a mafia person.

Jungkook: You have no choice.

You: You can't force me to love you.

Jungkook gave you a vicious laugh.

Jungkook: Try me sweetheart. 

For a moment you felt sad and hurt. You didn't know why you felt that way in the first place. You wanted everything to get back to normal. You still managed to speak with a shaky voice which showed that you were hurt and in the verge of breaking down again.

You: You can never make me love you by hurting me.

Jungkook: Oh, is that so? If you think that I would ever hurt you then you are so wrong. I will never do that. What I can do is hurt your loved ones...

You: Are you serious, Jungkook? Who would you hurt? My mom, who thinks that you really love me or my brother, who feels that you are his real best friend?

Jungkook: Hmmm... How about... Irene?

You: You would do that to her? She is your sister.

Jungkook: Yeah, she is. She also has this huge girl crush over you and she once dreamt about you and woke up moaning your name, all sweaty and shit. You think I would like that? I won't allow anyone to think of you like that. Not even her. I poured a tumbler of cold water to make her stop thinking of you that way.

You: That's so not true. I can't believe that you are setting up your own sister for me to not like her.

Jungkook: The truth always hurts, y/n.

You: Are you jealous?

Jungkook: Very much. What do you think?

You: Okay, can we sit and talk about it?

Jungkook: Alright. I'll free you, but do not try any tricks with me.

Just as he pulled out your ties, you kicked him on his knees and tried running away. He just felt like a fly swat on his knee. You are fast but were in a hell of a surprise when you saw that the room didn't have any exit door. The door you thought of running from was just a painting. There was just no door in that room.