32. A mafia crazy in love

I really need every bit of best wishes right now... for things to go as planned...

You both walked inside the serene yet lavish place with his hand placed snuggly around your waist. He was possessive about you and so you knew he would do something to show that you were his girl. Once you both were in the middle of the place, you started looking for the table he said he had reserved. But he just kept walking, leading you to the end of the place and outside, and there was a beautiful table set up, especially for your date. It was beautiful, just like how you wanted it. Away from all the hustle and people's eyes. 

A sweet time just for the two of you. As you both neared your table, he pulled a chair out for you like a gentleman, and when you sat, he pushed it in to make you sit comfortably. You blushed at his cute gesture as you know that he is far from being gentle and that he was like this only with you. You felt like a princess. His princess. He took a seat opposite you and stared at you for a few seconds before speaking.

Jungkook: You look gorgeous. I can't take my eyes off you.

You: Thanks, and you don't look bad yourself. I would have looked much better if you had not scared me earlier. (You spoke with an edge to your voice indicating that you were still upset about their little prank on you)

Jungkook: I am sorry, jagiya. It was your wish and I was only fulfilling it. That's all. Anyways, now let's have our delicious dinner first and then continue with our date.

You: For that we need to order our food first-

Just then two beautiful ladies came up with food served in silver plates for you and Jungkook. You were surprised that they were your favorite appetizers. You looked at him in a pleasantly surprised way. Just then another lady came up with soups and placed them in front of you. He just winked at you and motioned you to eat. You both had almost finished, he immediately pressed a button on the table and within seconds, there was a beautiful salad brought and served to you both. Once you finished, he pressed the button and again within seconds another pretty lady came up with the main course for you both. You both took your own sweet time and finished it. Just as he was about to press the button again, you spoke.

You: Jungkook. I think you should stop. I'm already full.

Jungkook: But as far as I know, you always have some room for dessert, right? You will love it.

He then pressed the button and another lady came up with desserts for you both. Your mouth watered at the sight of it. You loved everything that is sweet. You smiled at him and he smiled at you back. By the time dinner was done, it was almost 10pm. You glanced at the wrist watch and your mouth hung open.

You: It's late Jungkook. I think we must go home now.

Jungkook: Not so soon, love. There is more, for the night is still young.

You gave him a confused look and he stood up and gently pulled you up and started walking with you. You were both walking when he put his hand over your waist and spoke.

Jungkook: Are you still feeling too heavy about the food?

You: Not much, but the walking did help.

The next moment he stopped you and asked you to look at the sky. You did as told, and your eyes went wide. The bright white full moon was right at the center of the beautiful star-cladded dark blue sky. The stars were also doing a good job at twinkling at a random speed. The reflection of the entirety was on the beach water and the light waves made it look even more beautiful, as if the water was shimmering with glitter. It was the beauty of nature that you would have missed, had you stayed at home. For a moment you were speechless.