|CHAPTER ONE|

*TYLEE'S POV*
Demetrius, mom, and I were the only three left after daddy passed away.

Demetrius was only four, I was only two years old.

Due to me being that young, I don't have that much memories of daddy.

Which sucks, because Demetrius does.

Not much either, but more memories than I ever will have.

I'm now twenty eight, and Demetrius is now thirty.

Uncle Snoop has been like a father figure to us all of our lives.

Snoop and daddy were the absolute best of friends when he was still here.

Snoop shows us photos and shares all different types of memories with us all the time in our father's honor.

That means a lot to me.

To know our father was one of the most iconic figures in hip hop and changed the world while he was here, means everything to me.

A few years after our father passed away, mom met the famous actor Will Smith, and ended up marrying him.

Eventually, the two of them had two kids together, which are my two younger siblings.

Jaden and Willow.

I'm not gonna lie. I got extremely jealous when Jaden was first born because I was always so used to being the baby from mom's kids.

I couldn't stand Jaden the first two years of his existence.

Then, Willow was born.

So, I just had to learn to get used to being one of the middle children from mom.

When I was in elementary school, I had ended up meeting two other kids who had lost their father to gun violence like I lost mine.

Their father was a rap icon, too.

Biggie Smalls.

His kids; Tiana and CJ Wallace.

As we got a bit older, we figured out that our father's had a beef with each other before they both passed.

It sucked, but we didn't let that get in the way of our peace and friendship.

T and CJ are like my siblings from different parents, honestly.

My best friend in the entire world is Miss Lauren London.

That girl has been with me my entire life, through hell and back.

I genuinely have no clue what I would do without Lauren in my life. I love her til the death of me.

And how did I possibly almost forget about my boyfriend Marshall?

Marshall and I have been together since we were twenty two years old.

The two of us met when he moved to Los Angeles from Detroit for college.