|CHAPTER EIGHT|

*TYLEE'S POV*
It's been about a week since I last seen or spoke to Dave and Marshall.

They've both been trying to reach me, but I've just been traveling with Demetrius and rejecting them both.

"And you sure that this is MY baby?"

Keenon, the guy that I slept with three months ago back in Miami.

We're both from Los Angeles, and we were both at the same yacht party when we fucked around

He's not just a random, either. We've known of each other for a while, but just slept together that one time.

"Check the timeline, Keenon. They said I'm THREE months pregnant. Marshall and I were split up three months ago for about a month."

"Damn. What chu Finna tell yo lil boyfriend and shit?"

"I'm on the verge of breaking up with him, anyways. I don't see us lasting any longer, especially after this. I'm just going to tell him that I slept with someone else during our break, and the baby isn't his."

"I ain't Finna hold you; our baby Finna be cute as shit. Especially since I'm the daddy."

Keenon smirked, smacking my ass and licking his lips.

"Nigga, just cause you're my baby daddy, that don't mean I wanna be with your ass."

"I know you ain't say that. It's just the simple fact that chu my baby mama. I got Tupac's daughter as MY baby mama. I, Keenon Jackson, has won at life."

"You annoying fuck. How did I let myself fuck you? How did my best friend let me fuck you?"

"Stop tryna front on Niggas! You know I'm sexy as fuck!"

"Whatever. You aggy ass nigga."

I rolled my eyes, pulling my phone out of my pocket. Of course, more missed calls from both Dave and Marshall.

"Lemme talk to that fuck nigga. I'll break it to his ass. Imma put it on speaker, too."

Keenon grabbed my phone, then calling Marshall back.

Before I could snatch my phone back, Marshall picked the phone up.

"Tylee? Why you been ignoring me?! I been tryna get ahold of you for a damn week!"

"This ain't Tylee, you fuck ass nigga! This Keenon, her REAL baby daddy! IM her baby daddy, and she don't wanna be with cho ass no more! You lame ass!"

"What?! What the fuck are you talking about?! Where the hell is Tylee?!"

"She over here with me, nigga! Clearly ain't with chu! She don't wanna be with chu no more! Stop hitting my baby mama's line!"

Keenon hung up the phone, then going back to my contact list. I tried grabbing my phone back once more.

"Keenon! Give me my damn phone!"

"Nah! I'm blocking this nigga! You don't want him, right?!"

"No. But I don't want you either."

"I ain't ask you that shit. You don't wanna be with him, so I'm blocking his ass. You gotta deal with me, you're having my child. DUH."

Keenon hit the block button on Marshall's number. I groaned, looking at him.

"You're stressing me the fuck out right now. Just give me my damn phone back."

"Fine. But who's this Dave nigga? Dave East?"

"None of your business! Why you so obsessed with my business?! Fuck!"

I snatched my phone back from Keenon's hands, putting it into my pocket.

"Fuck it. I gotta get going. Call me if you need anything."

Keenon smirked once more, sneaking up on me and snatched a kiss from my lips before walking outside to his car.

"You done fooling around with your baby daddy so we can get going for the day?"

Demetrius spoke up as he walked over to me. I rolled my eyes and playfully gave him the middle finger.

"HE was fooling around with ME. I don't want another boyfriend right now. It's just another headache."

"Aight, good. Now let's get to work."
-
-
-
-
*DAVE'S POV*
Tylee has been ignoring me for the last week or so.

And that's on my ass.

I know I shouldn't have implied that she was a hoe, but I really ain't mean that bullshit.

Shorty ain't even give me a chance to explain myself.

She just been blocking me out instead.

"Who you think her real baby daddy is?"

Shooter asked me as I finished telling him the entire story. I shrugged, throwing my head back.

"Ion know, nigga. I been tryna contact her for the last week, and nothing. I been tryna keep positive energy for these past few shows, but I think my fans been noticing I ain't been myself."

"You really tripping over a girl who ain't yours. Why?"

"That's my friend. That's why. I didn't mean to make her feel any less of herself. I ain't no asshole like everyone else."

"Exactly. Just your FRIEND. So stop tryna over stress yourself over a friend. Learn how to be a friend instead of tryna be a boyfriend. That's all. You gotta be on stage in an hour. Fix your energy, your fans pay to come and see you happy."

Shooter's right, Dave...

She's just your FRIEND..

Nothing more than that.