|CHAPTER FIVE|

*DAVE'S POV*
"So you really just gon keep on ignoring me? After YOU cheated on me with my so called friend? What kind of shit is this, Millie?!"

Millie was at my crib, packing all of her shit up.

I really don't understand this girls' logic!

SHE wants to cheat on ME, and now that I'm tryna actually hold a conversation with her, she wants to get up and just leave!

"Fuck! Can you just say some shit back, Millie?! God damn!"

"I don't wanna be with you anymore, David! Damn! What else do you want me to fucking say?!"

"So really? That's it? You gon fucking cheat on me, then just walk out?! What's good with you, Millie?! What do this Nigga have that I don't?!"

"Quality time, love, and respect, Dave! That's what you don't have! At least not anymore!"

"Fuck do you mean?! All I do is love you, and that still don't seem to be good enough!"

"You're too focused on your career now, Dave! And there's nothing wrong with that, but I still expect the basic shit from you at the end of the day! Trey has a music career, but he still puts me first! It's not that hard!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! FINE! IM DONE ARGUING AND GOING BACK AND FORTH WITH YOU! If Trey is what you want, then you can have his bitch ass! When you realized what you had, don't come fucking running back to me! Get the fuck up outta my house, bitch! We done!"

"That's what I'm doing, Dave! But you keep on asking me questions!"

"Fuck you! Matter of fact, I'll help your stupid ass!"

I furiously made my way to the kitchen, grabbing plenty of trash bags.

Coming back into my room, I started grabbing Millie's stuff and throwing it into the bags.

"Stop touching my fucking stuff, David! I don't be touching your stuff!"

"I'M HELPING YOU PACK YOUR SHIT SO YOU CAN GET THE FUCK UP OUTTA MY HOUSE FASTER!"

I continued to grab some more of Millie's stuff, throwing more into the garbage bags.

That's when I felt a hard ass smack come from the back of my head.

I know damn well this bitch didn't just smack the fuck outta me like that...

"ARE YOU OUTTA YOUR FUCK ASS MIND?!"

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP TOUCHING MY SHIT! WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND, NIGGA?!"

Right before I raised my hand out of anger, Shooter came running into my room and stepping in the middle of us.

"Yah gotta chill the fuck out? You both going wild as hell right now!"

"I want this whore outta my fucking house! I was helping her gather her shit, and she gon smack the fuck outta me! That shit ain't cool, man!"

"Bro, calm the fuck down. You can't go to jail. Just let her pack all of her shit and let her leave. It's best that this ends right here, right now. Both of Yah are way too toxic for each other. This shit ain't healthy, dawg."

Shooter pulled me out of my room, leaving Millie alone to pack the rest of her stuff.

I really can't believe this shit. After all of the shit I did for this girl, and she gon do me dirty as hell like this?

All because a nigga gets busy with his schedule?!

Excuse me for actually going after something I'm passionate about! All she ever did was live off of my name, off my money!

Fuck that! She can gladly leave me alone and be with him!

"I'm so sick of this bitch! This better be the last time I ever see her ass! Ion wanna see her selfish ass anymore, I swear on my life!"
-
-
-
-
Tylee told me I had to come back to see her later on in the day because she was busy with being on set with Demetrius.

So, after the whole situation with Millie went down, I took a few hours to calm myself down before I made my way back to Tylee's hotel room.

When I showed back up, it was eight thirty at night.

"Dave? I didn't know you were coming back THIS late. I thought you forgot."

Tylee softly chuckled as she answered her hotel room door. I looked at her, noticing she didn't look too well.

"You good, ma? You seem like you're sick, you look pale as hell."

"I've been puking my brains out all damn day. I really hope these motherfuckers didn't give me alcohol poisoning or some shit."

"You need me to bring you to the hospital? If so, I got chu."

"No, I should be fine. If otherwise, I'll let you know. Are YOU okay? You look like you've had a hell of a day yourself."

Tylee then fully let me into the room, closing the door after. I sighed, sitting down on the chair that was in the room.

"Nah. I'll be straight, though. My girl and I just broke up. She was cheating on me with one of the niggas in the industry who I THOUGHT was my friend. Shorty did me hella dirty, after everything I did for her."

"Aw, Dave. I'm so sorry, you don't deserve that."

"It's aight, I'll be straight. Tell me about your nigga. What's he like?"

"Well, his name is Marshall. We've been together for YEARS. I love him dearly, but it just seems like lately, we haven't been seeing eye to eye. At all. I don't know what's changing, but something between us is."

"After being together for years, some couples do tend to grow apart most times. But if you really love homeboy and he loves you, yah should last."

I shrugged, looking at a sick looking Tylee who was laying down on the bed.

Tylee sighed, looking over at me slowly.

"You're right. But sometimes nowadays, I just wish I had my single life back. Just for a little bit. I miss the feeling of being single and free, not being stressed out over a man."

"He be stressing you out and shit?"

"Yes. Especially nowadays, our relationship is mostly stress. I'm so sick and tired of it."

"Lord shouldn't be stressful. If the nigga is stressing you out, maybe he ain't the one for you. Just a thought."