|CHAPTER FOUR|

*TYLEE'S POV*
Two days after Snoop's album release party, Demetrius and I were on our earliest flight over to New York to begin the filming process of our father's biopic.

Right after we got off of our flight, we checked into the hotel that management booked for us.

"Make sure you're ready within the next hour if you wanna be on set to watch. I'll be in my room across the hall until then."

Demetrius informed me before walking down the hall to his hotel room.

I then walked into my own hotel room.

The album release party was insane.

First I was being harassed by Marquise Jackson, then Dave East swoops me up to save me from him, shortly after that Nas wants to meet me.

Then I remember Lauren getting lost in the party somewhere with Nipsey. CJ and Tiana caught up with me, we ended up getting extremely drunk.

The next morning, I woke up on Snoop's couch, hung over as hell.

I had a total blackout.

Once I got into the room, I set my belongings down and unlocked my phone, clicking on Instagram.

I had a thousand notifications, but one stood out to me the most.

daveeast started following you...

Hmm..

Didn't HE want ME to follow HIM?

Looks like the boy couldn't wait.

Shrugging it off, I followed him back.

Just at that second, Marshall started to call me.

Yeah, NOW he wants to call me after the fact that I left...

"Hello?"

"Why didn't you tell me that Snoop had a huge album release party this past weekend? I woulda rescheduled the trip with Dre just to be with you."

"Would you really? Because it seems like every time it comes to Dre, he always has to come first. I get that he's your best friend and all, but IM your girlfriend. I should be the one coming first."

"I know, baby. And I'm sorry. I really am. Please forgive me?"

"Look, I have to get ready to be on set with Demetrius. I'll talk to you soon."

Without letting Marshall say another word to me, I quickly hung up the phone and sighed.

Suddenly, there was a random knock at my hotel room door.

Confusingly, I got off the bed and looked through the peep hole.

Dave?

Still confused as hell, I opened the door anyways.

"That's creepy."

"What's creepy?"

"We just followed each other on Instagram like ten minutes ago, and now you're standing at my hotel room door. How did you know where we were staying anyways?"

"I might've hit ya brother up to see where ya was at. I'm just geeked that I actually am getting to know Tupac's daughter. Wanna chill for a little bit? I needed to get outta my house. My girl and I still ain't on the best of terms."

Girl?

I didn't even know he had a girlfriend.

"I actually have to be on set with Demetrius within an hour. Can we chill later on?"

"That's coo. Can I at least get a hug for coming all the way over here?"

Dave spread out his arms with an adorable look on his face.

Me, not being able to resist, I gave Dave a tight hug.

About five minutes after Dave left my hotel room, I started feeling nauseous out of nowhere.

Shortly after that, I started throwing up.

Why the fuck I was throwing up?

I had no clue.

But I had no time to be getting sick.

It was my brother's time to shine, and to show the world that he's more than just Tupac's son.

The first day of filming, here we come.