|CHAPTER THREE|

*DAVE'S POV*
That six hour flight felt like forever.

Shooter and I headed over to Snoop's crib right after we landed since we didn't even bother booking a hotel for the day.

And lemme tell you.

His crib was like a fucking castle!

"Welcome to Uncle Snoop's palace. What may I do for you?"

Snoop jokingly questioned as he greeted Shooter and I at his front door. I chuckled back at him, dapping him up.

"I missed you, man! Thanks for letting us come out. I already know this shit Finna be lit as hell."

"No problem, East. You and Shooter come on in. There's already a few people here, but they're just helping me set shit up."

Snoop guided me and Shooter into his front door, closing it afterwards.

As Shooter and I set out bags down, I spotted Tupac's kids in the other room!

TUPAC'S KIDS!

Iconic as fuck!

"Damn, Snoop. You just have the Shakur siblings up on ya crib randomly like this?"

Shooter asked Snoop, being completely stunned.

Snoop chuckled a slight bit, shrugging.

"Of course. They're like my niece and nephew. I been watching over them since Pac passed. Plus, they're some of the people helping me set up. Wanna meet 'em?"

"Hell yeah! That's a rap icon's kids!"

Shooter exclaimed like an excited little kid. I followed behind them as they walked towards the two.

"Niece, nephew! I have some people who wanna meet you. This is Dave East and his best friend Kiing Shooter."

As we stood in front of them, Demetrius and Tylee stared back at us.

"It's nice to meet you both. I'm guessing you're a fan of our pops, huh?"

Demetrius spoke up, shaking both mine and Shooter's hands.

The two of us then nodded with a genuine smile.

"Hell yeah, bro! Your pops is one of the artists who opened up the gateways for artists like us. He's the goat. Still bumping his shit on the regular."

I spoke up. Tylee began to chuckle out of nowhere.

"It's weird to see other artists being a massive fan of our father. We appreciate that. It's a pleasure to meet you guys."

Instead of Tylee shaking our hands, she gave us hugs instead.

That's crazy how they're both spitting images of Pac. Because they look nothing like Jada.

That's definitely Will's kids who do.

"Yah two can follow me upstairs with your bags. You can keep them in my room until you're ready to head out."