|CHAPTER TWO|

*DAVE'S POV*
"I really can't believe you're on thee Snoop Dogg's album, nigga! You really the shit!"

Shooter reassured me as we were sitting on my back porch, smoking our blunts.

I smiled and nodded, exhaling the smoke I had just inhaled.

"For sure. I AM that nigga! I told you, I ain't ever gon stop until I reach the top. I'm gon make it for the both of us, man."

"Big facts. From The Dirt, nigga."

"FTD for life."

Suddenly, my phone started to ring.

For a quick second, I thought it was my girlfriend Millie. But nah, it was Snoop himself.

"Yoooo, Snoop! Wassup, unc?!"

"Aye, nephew! What chu up to this weekend?"

"Most likely just finna relax. A Nigga tired, I been working all week. Why?"

"You know my album just released last night. I want you to come out this weekend to Los Angeles for my album release party. Tomorrow, to be exact."

"That shit sounds dope! I'm down! I can bring Shooter, right?"

"Of course you can, nigga! The more people, the better! Is Millie coming or nah?"

"I can call her up to ask. She most likely will, though."

"Bet! I'll send you the address, yah can fly out by tonight."

"Word! See you tomorrow, unc!"

I then hung up the phone in excitement.

Shooter then looked over at me in confusion.

"Where we going? You sound and look like a kid who just found hella candy under their pillow."

"Snoop's having his album release party tomorrow night. He told me we can fly out by tonight to be there."

"When you say we, what exactly do you mean?"

"You, me, and Millie."

"Come on, B. You really still gon try to work shit out with Millie AFTER the fact you found all those damn messages between her and Trey Songz? AND she lied about it, on top of that."

Shooter has a point.

I recently just found out that Millie has been cheating on me with my now former friend Trey Songz.

They had been going back and forth for five whole months before I even found out.

But, I love that girl. With my whole heart.

"So what chu think I should do then? Just up and leave, and don't tell her where I'm going?"

"Exactly, nigga! That's what she been doing to you! Flying back and forth to see him, meanwhile she talkin bout business trips! We need us a guys' night out. Let's just fly out there, and have us a good ass time. WITHOUT Millie."