|CHAPTER SIX|

*TYLEE'S POV*
The next morning, I woke up in my hotel room, seeing that Dave had left.

Not only did he leave, but he had left a note explaining himself.

Tylee,
You knocked out so peacefully last night in the middle of our conversation and I didn't wanna wake you up. You seemed exhausted. Don't work yourself too hard. Hope you enjoy your sleep.
P.S,
Here's my number. Hmu whenever you feeling like you needa talk.
(212)-589-6784
-Dave

Such a sweetheart, and he seems so genuine as well.

He's one of the only people that actually take the time to speak to me like a normal human being and not just Tupac's daughter.

I slowly sat up in the bed, still feeling sick from yesterday.

What the fuck is actually going on?

I sighed to myself, beginning to text Dave.

Me; hey stranger lol. It's me Tylee. Thanks for letting me sleep so peacefully. Also thanks for giving me your number. I need another friend to talk to besides Lauren. Xoxo

"Sis, you good in there?! How are you feeling?!"

Demetrius shouted from the other side of the door. I groaned in pain, slowly making my way to open the door.

"I still feel like complete shit. I think I need to go to the doctor to see what's going on."

"You feel like you have the flu or something?"

"I have no damn clue what it is, D. I've been nauseous, puking. This is something I've never felt before."

"Shit. Get ready and I'll get you to a nearby hospital."

Demetrius let me get ready in peace. After I slipped my shoes on, I looked at my phone.

Dave; haha hey stranger

Dave; how you feeling tho? Wyd today besides sitting on set with D?

Me; I don't think I'm making it on set today. I'm still feeling like shit, so he's taking me to the hospital before he goes to film

Dave; shit you okay?? Lemme know what hospital he takes you to, I'll meet you there so he can go off to film

Me; thanks that means a lot🥺 I'll let you know
-
-
-
-
"Miss Shakur? I'm back with your test results."

A nurse came into the room where I was at about twenty minutes after they did a whole bunch of different testing on me.

I was nervous as hell.

What if I have like a deadly disease or some shit?!

My ass is NOT ready to die!

"What's wrong with me...?"

"Congratulations! It seems to be that you're three months pregnant."

Three months.. pregnant?!

That was the LAST thing I was expecting!

Hey, at least I'm not dying.

"R - really? I didn't even notice.."

"Sometimes, us females don't notice for a little while. But yes, Miss Shakur, you're pregnant. Congratulations! Do you know who the father is?"

"Y - yes, I do. I'll give him a call right now."

I gulped, pulling my cellphone out of my pocket.

I really can't believe I'm having Marshall's baby.

Just when I was on the verge of not wanting to be with him anymore, THIS happens...

"Ty? Have you forgiven me yet? You haven't been answering any of my calls or texts —"

"Marshall, I'm pregnant. With your child."

"Really?! That's amazing! How did you find out?!"

"I've been throwing up and feeling sick for like the past two days. I couldn't figure out what was wrong, so D brought me to the hospital. They said I'm three months pregnant."

"This is amazing! I can't believe we're about to have our own little family in six months!"

"Y - yeah..."

"What's wrong, baby? You don't seem as happy as I am about this.."

"I'll call you later, Marshall. I have to get going to set."

I lied, then hanging up the phone as quick as possible.

Right after that, I was getting an incoming call from Dave.

"Hello?"

"Hey, you good, ma? You never texted me what hospital you're at."

"Dave, I'm pregnant. Three months pregnant with Marshall's kid."

"Oh, wow. That's some good news, ain't it?"

"It would be great news if I was actually still happy with Marshall. Like I told you last night, Shit has changed between us. It's not the same like it once was."

"Damn. So what chu Finna do then?"

"He's never going to let me go now. Especially since I'm having his kid. He thinks we're going to have this happy ass family, and that's just not what it is."

"You just gotta be honest with the nigga. As much as it may hurt him. That's the best thing to do. You can't go around just leading him on. That's what my ex did to me, the most fucked up shit you can do to a nigga."

I could hear the pain in Dave's voice when he said that.

"You're right. In the meantime, can you come and pick me up from the hospital? I'll send you the address. I just wanna get out of here."

"Sure thing, boo. Send it to me, and I'll be there."

"Thank you."

I hung up the phone, going to the text messages and sending Dave the hospital address.

I really can't believe this shit is happening.

And that's the thing about Marshall.

When I break up with him, he's going to automatically think that there's someone else in the picture when there's not.

I've just come to a point where I wanna be by myself. I wanna have some free time, not feel so miserable anymore.

It's not fair to me.

And now that I'm pregnant with my baby, I have no time to be stressed and miserable.