|CHAPTER ELEVEN|

*TYLEE'S POV*
My baby shower lasted about five hours with all the guests that arrived.

It was supposed to be something a decent size, but every celebrity just kept on inviting more celebrities as the night went on.

"You know what? We might get on your nerves and bother you, but just know that you're our older sister, and we look up to you. You might think we're bullshitting, but we're not."

Willow spoke as her and Jaden stood before me.

I slightly smiled and nodded. I ended up just moving back home with them instead of Keenon.

Everyone thought that was the better suggestion.

"That means a lot coming from you two. Thanks."

"We really do mean it. And we're extremely excited for our niece to come, too."

Jaden said with a genuine smile.

Wow. All of my life I've never seen these little niggas happy for me. But now that I'm having a baby, they're ecstatic about the situation.

"You guys are annoying as hell, but you're my younger siblings and we're stuck with each other for life. I love you guys."

"She loves me moreeeee. I'm her oldest brother."

Demetrius came from the back of me, wrapping both of his hands around my neck. I chuckled and held onto Demetrius' hands.

"He may be a tiny bit right. BUT, at the end of the day, we're siblings and we're all we have. So let's make every second of it count."

"Group hugggg!"

Willow let out, pulling the four of us into one huge sibling sandwich.

"Awww, look at all my babies getting along for REAL for once in their lives."

My mom came from out of nowhere. I chuckled as Jaden playfully rolled his eyes.

"You're pushing it too much, mom."

"You're right, my bad. But this entire baby shower was a huge success. I can't wait for my granddaughter to get here. The best feeling in the world."

"She's gonna be a beautiful ass child. The Shakur and my Jackson genes through her body? Hell yeah!"

Keenon came over to all of us with a huge smirk on his face.

I swear, this Nigga is ALWAYS full of himself.

He can't ever just let anybody have a normal conversion without him butting in.

That's when Lauren and Nipsey came over to save the day.

"We're about to get going. TyTy, I'll call you later on. I'm just so happy for my bestie, congrats again!"

"I love you more, girly. Thank you so much for being here for me always. I couldn't have asked for a better best friend."

"Congrats to the both of you. May you have the most beautiful and blessed baby girl on this planet."