|CHAPTER SEVEN|

*DAVE'S POV*
After picking Tylee up from the hospital, we ended up going back to my crib for a little bit.

She originally wanted to go back to her hotel room, but I didn't want her to stay there alone while Demetrius was at work for the day.

"This is a nice little place, Dave. I would be expecting you to be living in a mansion type Shit or something."

"Just because I'm Dave East? I have money but not THAT much for a mansion, shorty."

I chuckled, helping her over to my couch as she sat down slowly.

Tylee and I were the only ones up in my crib, cause Shooter had some shit to do on his own.

"Yeah, you're right. My bad."

"What about you? Your father is Tupac Shakur, your mom is Jada Pinkett Smith."

"Mom thinks it's better to live in a regular type place to not seem like we're too overly privileged. Jaden and Willow sure don't understand that, though."

"What chu mean? They spoiled or some shit?"

"VERY. Will bows down to those motherfuckers. So annoying. Then he wonders why they act the way they do."

"Damn. Never thought I would hear someone talk shit about Will Smith's kids."

"Try living with them and be related to them. You sure would, too."

Tylee laughed, rolling her eyes afterwards. I shook my head, sitting down next to her on the couch.

"What chu wanna do? I have TV you can watch, we can play video games, you can take a nap. Really your choice, ma."

I then looked at Tylee in curiosity. She yawned a bit, laying back on the couch.

"That nap sounds kinda good right now. Imma be slumped on this couch in a second."

"Fuck the couch. You can take my bed. I'm not going in my room any time soon. Come on."

I stood up from the couch, helping Tylee up from the couch and guiding her into my room.

"You don't have to, Dave. I'll be perfectly fine on the couch."

"What the fuck would I look like letting my pregnant friend sleep on the couch when I have a huge available bed? Come on, ma. Stop arguing with me."

I chuckled, swooping Tylee up from the floor, then carrying her into my room and placing her down on my bed gently.

"You are too sweet. Thank you."

"I get it from my mama. It ain't a big deal. Take as long as you need. I'll be in the living room if you need me."

I smiled, shutting the door slowly after Tylee got comfortable.
-
-
-
-
*TYLEE'S POV*
About two hours later, I woke up in Dave's bed from the nap that I took.

I sure did need that nap.

Looking at my phone, I got a whole bunch of missed text messages and calls from Demetrius, mom, and Lauren.