*>Ships outside the group*<

🌼Somi🌼

[Sisters]

-You were always a fan of Somi, and ended up meeting her at Inkigayo.

-Every time Somi and you saw each other, you would squeal and run towards each other, arms wide open. Somi would embrace you tightly and sometimes your feet would even lift off the floor.

-You guys loved going shopping together. You would try on clothes and have mini fashion shows. 

-Somi always made sure to give you a birthday gift, which would usually be something from a designer brand.

🌼Jeongin🌼

[Siblings]

-You met Jeongin while visiting Kai in his dorm and Jeongin was there , hanging out with the group, mainly Beomgyu.

-Jeongin liked to baby you and tease you, and sometimes you would occasionally bully each other.

-At award shows, if you weren't with Enhypen, it was probably because Jeongin had dragged you away to hang out.

-You guys would usually go on adventures or play online games together

-In an episode of skz code, Felix had complained that Jeongin was being loud and when he checked on him, he saw Jeongin playing roblox while on the phone with you. Netizens found it adorable and funny how you and Jeongin were so close.

🌼Danielle🌼

[Best friends]

-Since you were originally supposed to debut with NewJeans, you were close with the members and VERY close with Danielle.

-You and Danielle just happened to be childhood best friends. You were both from Australia and attended the same school and became good friends.

-You two would goof off with each other and once snuck out of the dorms to do literally nothing

-Fans were in awe by how close you two were and how it was very coincidental for you guys to be childhood friends, some Netizens were disappointed that you didn't debut with NewJeans and were angry at the company.

🌼Irene🌼

[Mother and daughter]

-Irene LOVED you

-Irene treated you like her own child. She clung to you whenever she saw you

-You guys had deep talks quite a bit, Irene knew it was hard to be in the industry at your age and pitied you, but made sure to support you no matter what.

🌼Leeseo🌼

[friends]

-Leeseo had been a fan of you and admired you quite a lot. Leeseo looked up to you since you were older than her.

-When IVE debuted, Lesseo said you were one of her idols.

-You both talked about each other in interviews often, and fans wanted you to meet each other.

-You guys finally met when Sunghoon was rehearsing with Wonyoung during music Bank and Enhypen and IVE were both present.

🌼Jihyo🌼

[Mother and daughter/sisters]

-Jihyo was one of your favorite idols.

-You two met when Enhypen sat next to Twice at an award show.

-Jihyo smothered you with love. So did the rest of twice. They always praised you and teased you a bit as well.

-Jihyo would text you occasionally to make sure you were doing well. Jihyo knew you were a bit insecure and always tried to cheer you up and help

🌼Wonyoung🌼

[Sisters/Best friends]

-You met Wonyoung though Sunghoon at music bank and instantly connected

-You were a bit intimidated by her, because of her beauty

-Anytime you felt bad about yourself, wonyoung was always there to cheer you up

-If you were free you would both hang out at a café or just go somewhere and talk

🌼Taehyun🌼

[Siblings]

-You met Taehyun through your brother, Huening Kai, of course.

-All of TXT were like your brothers, mostly Yeonjun and Taehyun.

-During award shows people often saw  Taehyun and you making silly faces at each other or pointing to random things and laughing

-You brought out the silliness in Taehyun. You guys would take fun pictures together and hang out. Taehyun even had a bunch of embarrassing photos of you to blackmail you with😭

🌼Jackson🌼

[Father and Daughter]

-Jackson mentioned how talented Enhypen was in an interview and said he would like to meet them.

-You guys met when your schedules had overlapped and you were TOTALLY fangirling.

-You and him created a bond and loved spending time together.

-Much like Jay, Jackson spoiled youa lot and loved you like a daughter or a little sister.

-You guys made lots of funny videos together and fans were saying Jackson would be a great dad.

-Sometimes you'd call Jackson just to hang out and he'd take you out to eat or just for a walk.