>*Two*<

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!"

"Ughh." You groaned and turned off the alarm.

You wrapped your arms around Sunoo and started drifting off to sleep once again.

That was, until you heard voices.

"Aweee, look at them!" Sunghoon whispered.

"Well they need to get up, cause we're leaving in an hour!" Heeseung spoke, clearly annoyed.

You felt yourself being shaken awake.

"Noooooo." You swatted away the hand on your shoulder.

Suddenly, you were lifted off the bed and placed on the ground in a standing position, forcing you to wake up.

You steadied yourself and opened your eyes.

Heeseung and Sunghoon were standing in front of you, while Sunoo was stretching, still in bed.

"Hurry up we're leaving in an hour!" Heeseung said, and with that the two boys left the room.

Once Sunoo got up, you made your bed, but realized there were still snacks spilled from last night. You groaned.

"Don't worry, I'll clean it up, go get ready." Sunoo shooed you out the room.

You went to the bathroom, brushed your teeth, showered, and changed.

You and Sunoo decided to match outfits (as usual)

These were the outfits:

You exited the bathroom and went back into your room

Just as he promised, Sunoo had made.your bed and cleaned up the mess.

You grabbed your suitcases and brought them to the front door, then headed to the kitchen.

(These were your suitcases)

You grabbed a banana and a granola bar

You grabbed a banana and a granola bar. You didn't have time for breakfast, plus you were on a diet anyways. (Even though you decided to eat a bunch of snacks last night💕)

You sat on the couch, watching tv, while eating, as you waited for the guys.

Finally, they all finished getting their things and flocked to the living room.

"Finally" You groaned.

"Shush, we're all tired and we don't want to hear your complaints." Niki rolled his eyes.

"Guys. lets. goooo." Jay clapped his hands, startling everyone.

"Dude, what the heck?!?!" Jake covered his ears, earning an eye roll from Jay.

Everyone grabbed their bags and headed out the dorm.

You all went to the van that awaited for you. Everyone hauled their luggage into the trunk of the van. 

"Do you really need all that?" Jungwon raised his eyebrows.

You nodded. "Yup."

Jungwon sighed, closed the trunk, and hopped into the car.

There were some security guards that tagged along with you guys in the van. There were always lots of fans at the airport waiting for you guys, so you brought guards with you.

You rested your head on Jungwon's broad shoulder. He patted your head gently as you drifted off to sleep.