*-Twenty Seven-*

After your brief, but stressful exchange with Sunoo, you got changed for dinner.

You had no idea how fancy this place was, so you settled on something casual.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(the outfit)

You're hair was in it's natural wavy state, the silver streak was faded, but the black dye had not budged, (not like you expected it to)..Now your hair was almost waist length, the bottom a dark black and the top, your natural brown color.

You were happy that your hair was longer now. You grimace upon the memory of when you had to cut and bleach your hair over a year ago. Thankfully, you'd been seeing a good hairdresser, who'd helped your hair grow back fast.

You did some light makeup and grabbed your bag.

You left your room and went to the main area, where you saw all the guys except Sunghoon and Sunoo.

"SUNOO! SUNGHOON!. WE'RE ABOUT TO LEAVE YOU BOTH IF YOU DON'T HURRY UP!" Niki yelled.

Upon hearing this, both Sunghoon and Sunoo came rushing.

"Finally." Heeseung mumbled.

You all put on your masks and left the dorm, getting into the van.

You were in between Sunoo and Jungwon.

You hadn't talked to Jungwon in a while. You rested your head on his shoulder. He patted it and took one ear bud out, giving it to you.

You hummed softly along to the song, closing your eyes. It was so easy to find comfort in Jungwon. After all, he was the leader. 

You had always went to him for comfort. In another universe the two of you were probably siblings, twins. He understood you better than you understood yourself, which was a bit concerning at the time.

You felt guilty for not telling him about your relationship with Jake, but you didn't want to stress him out.

If he found out he'd stress over it..If anything was to happen he would blame himself. He initially was hesitant about your presence in the group because he didn't want any rumors between you and the guys. There were instances where rumors drove a gap between groups and their members, and he didn't want that to happen at all.

You couldn't hide your relationship with Jake forever though, and you knew that.

...

You reached the restaurant after a good fifteen minute car ride.

You hopped out of the van, taking in the fresh air. You loved the guys but it gave you a headache to sit in a place with all their cologne mixing together.

You all entered the restaurant through a side door so no-one would see you.

You guys then followed a worker up to the rooftop.

There you were greeted by the members of Aespa, a few members of Ateez, and Wonyoung and Yujin.

There were so many of you that the staff had to push together several tables.

You sat in between Karina and NingNing, while Wonyoung, Yujin, and Winter sat across from you, and Giselle sat at the end of the table.

The guys all sat towards the far end of the table.

After ordering you talked with the girls.

"So Karina..I heard you're in a relationship now! Congratulations!" Wonyoung clapped excitedly.

Karina beamed. "Thanks! It's been going great so far."

"See, I'd be in a relationship, but all the hate is too much for me! I don't know how you handle it girl." Yujin said.

"Honestly, I just ignore it. My real fans understand, we're people too..we deserve to be happy!" Karina replied.

All the girls nodded.

Winter spoke up, "I wanna be in a relationship sooo bad, but I got no pull!" She huffed

"Girl what are you on about!" Giselle said.

"You absolutely have pull! You're just so beautiful that those cowards are scared to approach you!" You say.

You all laugh at that.

You all chat with each other and the guys until the food arrives. You all then eat and hang out for a.little while until it's time to go.

"Mika, you should totally sleepover." Wonyoung says.

"I'd love to! Let me just ask the guys."

You head over to where the guys are talking and interrupt for a second to ask if it's okay for you to sleep over at IVE's dorm.

The guys give you the okay, and you say goodnight to them and head off with Wonyoung and Yujin, waking to their dorm since it was a few minutes away.

"It must be exhausting living with guys all the time, I couldn't do that, I'd actually cry." Wonyoung snakes her head.

You laugh. "I'm used to it, but honestly the first few months were horrible." You recall your debut days.

"I bet!" Yujin laughs.

The three of you reach the apartment complex, quietly entering theirs because the other girls were sleeping.

Wonyoung gives you a pair of pajamas that match hers.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(The pajamas)

The two of you set up some blankets and pillows in the living room and turn on a movie.

...

(Meanwhile back at Enhypen's dorm)

The guys go back home and all get ready for bed.

It's late when Riki goes into Jake and Sunghoon's room.

Jake is wide awake while Sunghoon snores.

"What's up?" Jake asks Niki when he sits on the older boys bed.

"I have to tell you something.." 

Jake raises his eyebrows. "What's going on?"

Niki sighs. "Well you know how I like Mika?"

Jake nods, trying not to show any emotion on his face. Niki doesn't known about you two, so he can't be mad at him for liking you.

Niki.continues, "Well I.." He buries his head in his hands and whispers. "I kissed her."