-*Twenty*-

It's been almost a month sense you guys released your newest comeback, bite me.

There was lots of controversy over the fact that the choreography included other dancers, specifically, female dancers.

You and the members were paired up with female dancers, and K-engenes did NOT like that. Well, they didn't like that the male members of the group were paired with females.

You on the other hand, had to deal with a bunch of controversy regarding your sexuality, since you were paired with a female, and the choreography was rather a teeny tiny bit suggestive, which caused many fans to suspect you were lesbian.

You honestly couldn't care less, you and the other members thought it was hilarious.

"Ha! Look at this!" Sunghoon snickered, shoving his phone in your face.

On his screen was a video called, "Analyzing Huening Mika's behavior around males and females, is she lesbian or bi?"

Pushing the phone away from your face, you sighed and slightly rolled your eyes.

"Just because I danced with a female, doesn't automatically make me lesbian. Huening showers with his members all the time! But no one makes videos like this on him!" You snickered.

Sunoo giggled, "No, I'm pretty sure they do."

You whacked him with a pillow. "That's not the point" you rolled your eyes once again.

"The point is, people are just interested in our lives, that's all." Heeseung shrugged.

"Well can they be interested in someone else's life?" You groaned.

"Mika, you're an idol. You knew what you were getting into when you were added to the lineup." Jungwon patted your head and chuckled a bit.

You huffed. "Yeah yeah."

You hang upside down on the couch.

"Can we do something? I'm kinda bored." You say.

"We could go swimming!" Niki said, excitedly.

"We have to make sure Jay hyung is fine with that." Jake gets up and goes to Jay. He comes back a few seconds later with his thumbs up.

"YES!" Niki runs to change.

You go into your room and change.

(Your swimsuit)

You slipped an oversized shirt on, grabbed your phone and you bag, and then you met the boys outside

Jake, Jungwon, Sunoo, Niki, Sunghoon, and you were going to the pool, while Jay and Heeseung decided they would stay behind.

"Everyone ready?" Sunghoon asked.

"Yep."

You all walked down to the nearest pool, luckily, you guys had gotten your manager to rent out the place, so no one would bother you guys.