>*Nineteen*<

It had been a while since you and the guys all hung out together, mostly because of busy schedules, so you and Jake decided to gather all the members for a vlive.

Unfortunately, only Riki was able to join you both, since the others were still busy and Heeseung had a cold.

You sat in between Jake and Riki in the middle of the dance studio, and you guys started the live.

"Hi everyone!" You smiled.

The comments filled with hearts and questions and greetings.

"Today's gonna be a chill live, we're just gonna hang out." Jake said in english.

"Yeppp." You nodded your head.

You guys talked about random things, and read some comments.

You furrowed your brow when a comment about you and Minho's dating scandal from a while ago.

"The scandal? That was a longgg time ago guys." You rolled your eyes.

Riki spoke up. "Yeah, that was quite a while ago, wasn't it?"

Jake nodded.

You chucked a bit. "Dispatch is funny. I kinda like the scandals sometimes, they're amusing.*

"We should try and trick them." Riki laughed.

"Yesssss!" You laughed.

Jake playfully rolled his eyes. "You guts are gonna get in troubleeee."

You and Niki shrugged, and then went back to talking about random things.

"Oh! Guyss! Kep1er had a comeback! My sister looks so gooddddd." You say.

"You and your siblings look like clones of each other." Jake says.

"Nahhh." You shook your head.

"Yessss." Jake said.

"Whateverrr. NOW! Guys make sure to support Kep1er, cause I love them so much! Their a really fun group." You winked.

"Are you doing this to embarrass Bahiyyih?" Niki snickered.

"Maybe.." You laughed and got up and started dancing to the Wa Da Da choreo.

Niki and Jake joined you, and soon you guys started dancing to random songs.

It was all going good, until you decided to dance to Yeji's artist of the month.

The comments were hyping you up as you danced flawlessly, and Jake and Riki watched with open mouths.

When you were done, they stared at you in awe.

"You guys good?" You clapped in front of their faces.

Jake cleared his throat. "Yep!"

"Guys, I think we should end the live now, it's getting pretty late." Riki waved to the camera, and so did you and Jake.

You could tell something was up, but decided not to question it.

The three of you walked back to the dorms in silence, once you walked inside, Jay was standing there.

"Hiii!" You said.

"Hey Gem." Jay patted your shoulder and then turned to Riki and Jake. "I've gotta talk to you both." He said

Jake and Riki just nodded.

"Welp. I'm gonna go watch Netflix." You walked away and waved to the guys, it seemed like they were in trouble, but you had no idea why, and you knew if you stuck around or ease dropped, you would be next.

So, you sat yourself down on your bed and watched some TV.

(Meanwhile, in Heeseung and Jay's room)

Jay motioned for Riki and Jake to sit down on the floor with him.

"What's going on?" Heeseung rubbed his eyes.

Jay sighed. "I'm having a talk with these two." He pointed at the two younger boys in front of him.

Heeseung just nodded and scrolled on his phone.

"Hyung, are we in trouble?" Niki raised his eyebrows.

"Is this about me and Niki putting all that pepper in Sunoo's food? It was Niki's idea, I swear!" Jake held his hands up in defeat.

"HEY!" Niki gasped.

Jay shook his head. "No, its about the live earlier."

Riki and Jake both looked at each other, then back at Jay.

"Look, I know you two both have a thing for Mika, but can you at least TRY and hide it?" Jay shook his head in disbelief.

"I-" Riki was at a loss for words.

Jake just sighed.

"How'd you know?"

"Well, it's obvious, to me at least.. At first I wasn't one hundred percent sure, but after the live earlier, I was. You guys were literally love struck or something." Jay snickered.

Riki spoke. "Well it's not our faults! She just started dancing like that out of NOWHERE."

"Yeah, I know. I'm not mad at you both, I'm just warning you guys, because if I could tell I'm sure other people could too."

Niki and Jake nodded.

"So just be careful.. You guys can go now." Jay dismissed the two boys.

"Welp." Jake huffed.

"Do you think Mika likes one of us? Like out of all the guys?" Riki wondered out loud.

Jake thought for a moment. "I don't know.. Its possible, but she could also like any other male idol, or even a female idol.."

"Dude, she's straight!" Niki facepalmed.

"We don't know that!" Jake exclaimed.

Riki sighed. "You're weird."

"Not as weird as you." Jake rolled his eyes and patted Niki on the back before walking away.