>*One*<

"No, it's like this!" you, flicked Jake's forehead.

"OW!" He exclaimed.

"Sorry! Didn't mean to hit you that hard!" You giggled and inspected his forehead, making sure you didn't leave a visible mark.

You were teaching Jake some choreography you made up. You guys made a bet, he lost, and now he had to learn a dance and post it on tiktok with no context.

The dance was rather embarrassing, it was rather girly, which annoyed Jake, but you could care less, after all, he lost.

"I'll teach you the rest tomorrow, it's late, and Jay's gonna kill us." You said, grabbing your bag.

Jake did the same and followed you out of the practice room. You both headed back to the dorm.

...

"Mika, Jake, why are you late?"

You were greeted by a not-so-happy Jay. His arms were crossed over his chest and he was staring at you both with his eyebrows raised.

"Sorry! We lost track of time!" You crossed your fingers, hoping he would believe you.

He started at you for a bit, you won't lie, you were nervous. You knew Jay would probably punish you both and ban you from watching tv for a week, or make you clean their bathroom, yuck; but there was a slight chance he would let you off the hook.

Jay sighed. "Heeseung made dinner, go change and come eat."

You smile. You brought Jay's face down towards you and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Thanks!"

Jay chuckled as you ran toward your room, Jake following behind.

"Jeez! You made me do all the talking!" You gently slapped Jake's arm.

"Hey! Only cause he loves you more! If I said something, we definitely would've gotten in trouble." Jake said.

"True."

You went to the bathroom to shower. You had a separate bathroom from the boys, which was good for you and them. You took a while to get ready, and the boys bathroom is horrendous, so it was best that you guys had separate bathrooms.

You showered and changed into your pajamas.

You tied your hair into a ponytail, and went to the kitchen

Sunoo and Heeseung were sitting in the kitchen, eating while the rest of the guys were in the living room,

"What up Avacado." Heeseung said.

"The sky." You replied, causing Heeseung to roll his eyes.

You sat down and started eating the food that was left for you.

"I can't wait for our tourrrrr!!" Sunoo squeaked.

You guys would be continuing your world tour, you already went to Japan and tomorrow, you guys would leave for America. 

"Me too! My family will be there!" You clapped excitedly, causing Sunoo to chuckle at your childish behavior.

"Oh really? Don't do anything stupid then." Heeseung snickered.

You hit him in the back of his head. "Hush!"

"OW!" He hissed in pain and rubber the back of his head.

You rolled your eyes once again and stood up to put your dish in the sink, Sunoo did the same.

"Sleepover?" You grinned.

"Yesss!" Sunoo took your hand and you both ran into your room.

"I got more snacks!" You opened the drawer under your bed, revealing a bunch of snacks.

You took some gummy bears, Pringles, a chocolate bar, and a Pepsi. Sunoo took some pretzels and a Pepsi.

"You can take more ya know?" You told him.

"Yeah, but aren't we supposed to be on a diet?" He asked.

You shrugged and opened the bag of chips, before clicking on a scary movie.

"Oh my god, turn this off!" Sunoo panicked.

"No, I hate horror movies too, but we need to conquer our fears together!" You pumped your fist in the air.

...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!" You clung onto Sunoo for dear life, spilling your chips all over the bed.

It hadn't even been 10 minutes into the movie and there was already a jump scare.

"I can't do this!" You said.

Sunoo nodded rapidly, agreeing with your statement.

You clicked off the movie and tried to find something else to watch, when suddenly your door swung open.

"AHHHHHHH!" You and Sunoo held onto each other.

"Can you guys stop being so loud?!?! It's almost midnight and we have to leave at 5 am tomorrow, go to sleep!" Niki rubbed his eyes and complained.

"Sorry!" You and Sunoo say in sync.

Niki rolled his eyes, shut the door, and left.

"So, what should we watch now?" Sunoo asked.

"I don't know, but something NOT scary." You replied.

"Well duh!" Sunoo flicked your forehead and sighed.

"How about this?" You asked.

Sunoo nodded in agreement at what you picked.

And the two of you fell asleep watching, Barbie: A Mermaid Tail.

(Hey guys! So idrk what I was doing this entire chapter😍. I thought the scary movie scene would be fun, I always watch some kids show after a scary movie💀)