*-Twenty Six-*

"Spill the beans Mika!"

You were sitting on the couch in Stray Kid's dorm with Jeongin, Hyunjin, and Felix. The rest of the guys were scattered around the place, while some were at the company or running errands.

"There are no beans to spill!" You protested, crossing your arms over your chest.

Jeongin facepalms and Hyunjin gives you a blank stare.

Hyunjin shakes his head dramatically, his hair aggressively moving, "You've been like waaay too happy looking today, and plus you're not a good liar."

"Hey! Yes I am!"

They all raise their eyebrows at you.

You huff.

"Just tell us! We know somethings up!" Jeongin says.

You shake your head.

The three of them give you puppy eyes.

"YAH! Don't look at me like thattt!" You groan. "Fine!" You exclaim when they don't let up.

You sigh. "I have a boyfriend."

"FINALLY!" Jeongin claps his hands.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT A MINUTE!" Hyunjin says. "YOU, Huening Aya Mika, have a boyfriend?!?"

"Uh, yeah? Why's that so hard to believe."

He shakes his head. "What about ME?"

Felix snacks the back of Hyunjin's head.

"OW."

"Anyway, congratulations Mika! Whoever it is, is very lucky." Felix pats your hand and smiles warmly at you.

"Thanks." You smile back.

Hyunjin starts again. "Soooo, who is it?"

"I'm not telling you!" 

"Why not?" He asks, clueless.

Jeongin chuckles. "You have a big mouth Hyun."

Hyunjin gasps and.puts a hand over his heart. "I do NOT!"

Felix, Jeongin, and you all exchange a look, making Hyunjin gasp once again.

"Anyways, it doesn't matter who it is!" You say.

Felix nods. "As long as he treats you well. He does right?"

You nod. "It's been a few weeks, but yeah."

"WEEKS? Is it who I think it is?" Jeongin asks.

"Who else would it be Jeongin?" You roll your eyes.

"Wait, how does I.N know?" Felix questions.

Jeongin smiles proudly. "Cause I know everything."

"Mika you can't tell him and not us!" Hyunjin says.

"Tell who what?" Chan says as he enters the dorm.

All four of you look at each other.

"Nothing." You, Jeongin, and Felix say at the same time.

"Mika has a boyfriend! And she won't tell us who it is!" Hyunjin whines.

"HYUNJIN!" You all shout.

"SEE! YOU DO HAVE A BIG MOUTH!" Jeongin exclaims.

Hyunjin gasps once again.

Chan walks over to the couch and stands in front of you. "A boyfriend huh? That's nice! Just don't let too many people know. Be careful." He ruffles your hair.

You smile. "I will."

Chan smiles back. "I'll make sure they keep their mouths shut, especially this one." Chan pats Hyunjin's head.

...

After hanging out with Stray Kid's, you left the dorm. This time you made sure to go out the back of the building so no one saw you and created rumors like last time. 

You really weren't supposed to be hanging out at any idols dorm, but it was fine. You hadn't had any rumors in a while and you were making sure you were being cautious.

You headed back to your dorm. Once you were inside, you said hi to Sunghoon and Heeseung, who were on the couch.

You then showered and changed into some comfy clothes

You then headed to the room Jake and Sunghoon shared.

You knocked on the door. A gentle voice spoke "Come in."

You opened the door and saw Jake sitting on his bed on his phone.

"Hi!" You smiled.

He smiled back. "Hey Ika! How was it?"

You crawled onto his bed, making room for yourself in his arms, resting your head on his chest.

"It was fun. They asked me about you."

He frowned. "Did they? What'd they ask?"

"Well, they asked me why I seemed to happy recently and kept asking me what it was. I eventually told them I was dating someone. They asked who but I didn't tell them." You said.

He nodded.

"Jeongin and Dani are the only ones who know it's you. No one else knows." You reassured him.

"Wait, Jeongin knows? How?"

"Well he's known that I liked you for a while, so it's just obvious that I'd be dating you." You shrugged. "I don't like anyone else sooo..."

Jake chuckled. "You know, I thought you liked one of the other guys..when Niki told us you had a crush, I was praying that it was me."

"I guess your prayers worked then." You giggled.

A knock was heard on the door of the room.

You immediately detected from Jake, hiding yourself under the bed.

"Come in." Jake said.

Sunghoon appeared in the room. "We're all gonna go have dinner with a few other friends, Jay hyung said to tell you to get ready."

"Okay, I will."

You heard the door close.

"You can come out now." Jake said.

"Dinner sounds nice I'm hungry." You said.

"Well go get ready!" Jake said.

You gave him a kiss on the cheek and left the room.

You made sure none of the guys saw you leaving Jake's room, before going into yours.

A knock was heard on your door.

You opened it and saw Sunoo with his arms crossed.

"Ma'am I knocked on your door about five minutes ago and I received no answer. What were you doing?"

"Sorry! I was listening to music, I didn't hear you." You lied.

Sunoo though, saw right though you. He knew you were lying and YOU knew that he knew.

"Ok then. Get ready we're going to dinner." He said.

You nodded and closed your door, letting out a breath you didn't even know you were holding.