*-Twenty four-*

"Everyone shut up, Mika's coming!"

Mika waddled out of the bathroom, rubbing her eyes.

She  entered the main living area of the dorm, and frowned. She didn't see any of her members, and the lights were off.

She flipped the lights on, groaning at the brightness.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKA!"

"Guys what-" Mika huffed with a smile on her face. Her members were all in the living room, with party hats and funky glasses on.

"You're finally twenty gem! Oh my gosh, I feel old.." Jay chuckled.

"Its cause you are." Ni-ki laughed.

"Come on let's take a picture!" Mika grabbed the phone on the couch, she didn't know whose it was, but it was unlocked so it didn't matter.

She set up the phone on the couch and set a timer. She hurriedly ran in between Jay and Heeseung, and Sunoo, Sunghoon, and Riki crouched on the floor

They took a few more pictures.

"What's the plan for today?" Jake asked Mika.

Mika shrugged. "I don't have anything planned."

Sunoo gasped dramatically. "Its your birthday and you have NOTHING planned?! You're lucky we planned something then!"

"You guys planned stuff?" Mika asked.

The guys all nodded. "Go change, we're going to breakfast, and bring whatever you need, its gonna be a long day." Jay ruffled Mika's hair.

Mika nodded and headed to her room.

She opened her phone and saw tons of happy birthday messages, she replied to all of them with thank yous, before changing.

She stared at her outfit, making sure it looked okay, then she thought about what to do with her hair.

Her hair, now was black with a singular silver streak, it was a few inches past her shoulders, it was for their Sweet Venom comeback, she had refused to let the stylists cut her hair, she had focused on growing it out since last year when she got it cut above her shoulders.

Mika put her hair in two pigtails and put on some light makeup. She then grabbed her phone and bag and greeted the guys in the living room.

The guys were all dressed normally, they were just going to breakfast, but Mika had no idea what they would be doing later, Jay had said it was going to be a busy day.

"You look great birthday girl!" Sunghoon said.

"Thanks!" Mika smiled.

"Everyone ready?" Jay asked.

 Everyone nodded.

They all left the dorm and Jay told everyone to wait in the lobby while he went to check something.