Between a Rock and a Hard Place ( Corey Cunningham x Reader)

My life is falling apart, but damn, I have urges that I've never felt before. Needs that must be fulfilled. What's wrong with me? I'm a killer now and the one person that wants to help me, that loves me, that would do anything for me, I'm cheating on because these desires are too strong to control. I truly am becoming the psycho that I was told I was all along. Corey said to himself as he pulled up to the house of a freshly graduated young girl who had been the victim of the same abuse Corey had suffered from this town for so long.

You know the type; troubled home life, always bullied because of a nasty rumor that wouldn't go away. She stands at no more than five foot two with shoulder length dyed red hair. She was clearly that type that could be emotionally manipulated as well as physically overpowered. It almost made Corey feel bad to even consider what he was doing.

You see, with Allyson at work and his rampage quickly taking shape, he decided he was going to fulfill both urges at once. He was going to fuck her and kill her to start off what he very well knew might be the last day of his life.

Corey had seen her being bullied by the same kids who set this whole mess of events into action, so he knew it'd be easy to get into her pants. This was not the same sweet boy that had a horrible accident befall him; no, he was gone. He was just a shell of his former self. The darkness had taken over but part of him still wanted to fight. The good was still there, or at least, he wanted to hope so. But, hoping was all for not.

He knocked on the door and quickly turned away, hoping that maybe, just maybe, it wasn't too late for him. But as he turned around, the door opened.

"Hello,'' a sweet, naive voice rang out. A smirk overtook his face as the darkness took back control.

"Umm, hey. I know this is like, really lame and kinda messed up, but those band geeks that were making fun of you yesterday... Well, yeah, they've also been a pain in my ass, and I thought you seemed really pretty and really cool. And I just thought I'd see if you maybe wanted to go on a date with me and get revenge on them?" Corey said.

She paused to think before she replied. Was it possible that someone thought she was cool and nice and pretty and even cared about her? She'd been through it before with guys; they just wanted her body and she knew that. But, she was so lonely and desperate to feel love of any kind. She thought to herself, What the hell. If all I have to do is get this guy off to have a good day and feel something, I'll do it.

And so, she quietly spoke up, "I'd love to. Just let me get my coat."

Shocked, Corey returned to his bike and started it up. A good feeling once again overcame him while a voice inside begged him, don't do this. But, he knew deep down that it was too late. As she hopped on his bike, all happy and full of pep, he decided, I will at least make her last moments worth it. I will make her feel the way Allyson makes me feel; loved.

And so, on the road they went. As they rode, Corey continued to praise her with everything she needed to hear. Between that and the fast paced ride and bumpy roads bouncing her up and down while she clung tight to him, before they even reached their destination, she was soaking wet to the point she was all but fucking herself on the bike. She let out a slight moan without even being touched. She was close.

"Corey," She said. "Can we stop somewhere? Somewhere private?"

Of course, the destination was predetermined and under the bridge, next to the old sewers. Once they arrived, she quickly removed her shirt and began to take off her bra.

"Listen, Corey," She said. "I know you're only being nice to fuck me and I'm ok with that. Just, for now, I just want you to be here with me and make me feel loved. I will fuck you and make you come harder than you ever have. Do you hear me? Just fucking act like you love me or that you even just give a shit about me, like no one else ever has."

Feeling bad, Corey couldn't even look her in the eye. He knew it was too late, as both his human and inhuman urges had taken over anyway.

"Of course I love you. Right now, in this world, it's just me and you, and you are the most special person I could possibly be with." That's all he had to say.

She had dropped down to her knees and already had his cock in her hand, jerking him off fast and hard before even putting it in her mouth. When she knew he was close, she stopped, knowing there was more fun to be had.

"Hold on," She said. "Don't come. Take as much as you can."

Before he could reply, she took his whole length to the back of her throat, choking and gagging. This wasn't a blow job at this point; she was making him fuck her face again. He moaned with such pleasure that she knew he was about to come.

"No, no, no," She said. "Lets try this," She pushed him down, hovering her chest over him. She pulled sher succuluant breast apart and stuck his throbbing, ready to cum cock between them. Without using her hand or mouth, she pressed her tits together and began to bounce viscously. This girl was giving it hell and she was into to it as much as Corey. He loved this titjob. She was about to cum herself at just how hard, fast, and hot it all was.

"Oh, fuck," She screamed while holding him down and pushing his cock inside her pussy that was so wet, it could barely stay inside. To say she was loud was an understatement. She was screaming at the top of her lungs with pleasure until she came not once, not twice, but three times back to back to back. She pulled him out of her and fell over.

"Come over here. Bring it to my mouth and let me taste every last drop."

Corey, almost unable to move, did as he was told. But, by this point, she just said, "I'm going to wrap my lips around it. Just jack it off in my mouth."

Within seconds, her mouth was filled to the point she could barely swallow. But, like the champion she was, she did what she said she would and took every last drop. Corey fell to her side, wrapping his arms around her and speaking for the first time during the whole thing.

"That was... I mean, you are amazing."

She smiled and replied, "Thanks. I love you."

"I love you, too," He replied. As he looked at the sewer and knew what was coming next, he didn't want it to happen. He then closed his eyes. "Hey, I think I heard something in that pipe over there. Let's check it out."

Misguided by the starstuckness of love, she agreed. They put on their clothes and went into the pipe. Only moments later, a scream could be heard. Following that, Corey returned from the cave. While holding a bloody knife and the mask of the villianace Michael Myers, he sat and cried. He threw up. He hit himself. He was so upset. He was yelling. He hated himself, he was disgusted, but he knew for him, it was all over. Just as Laurie said, he was consumed by evil.

He stood up, finally dawning the mask. This Halloween would be the end; evil had changed shape.