A Valentine's Day to Remember (Harry Warden x Reader)

As he took me down to the mine with the promise of a Valentine's Day surprise, I couldn't wait. Valentine's Day was always my favorite holiday and Harry was the perfect boyfriend. He made me so happy.

Most wouldn't have liked a date in a dark and dirty old mine, but it was just perfect to me because I knew how much it meant to Harry; his work in the mine was his life and it was all he ever talked about. I didn't mind at all because it made him happy, and I mean, it is Valentine's Day. Isn't it the day to make your boyfriend happy, especially if he makes you so happy?

Oh, god, I could gush over him all day.

When we got to the spot in the mine, he'd turned into the perfect date room. I couldn't help but to just yell with glee and jump into his arms. "Oh, Harry! Oh, how you make me so happy! I couldn't imagine a boyfriend as amazing as you are."

After we ate a perfect picnic dinner and had the perfect date, I knew there was one more way to make him happy. And, of course, I didn't want the date to end and to leave the mine just yet. As seductively as I possibly could, I stood up and removed my mining gear, which I had to wear to go into the mine. Harry was big on safety, especially with me. He'd do anything for me and I'd do anything for him, and tonight, I was going to show him that.

As a big thank you for everything he does and has done for me, I bite my bottom lip and motioned him over to me. I dropped to my knees as he stood up and came over to me. "Let me take care of you," I whispered in best sensual tone while undoing his belt and taking out his massive cock. "I've been a good girl long enough; it's time for me to be a naughty girl," I told him before pushing him deep inside my mouth and making him shake with pleasure. I continued to stroke his cock as I sucked as passionately and sexually as I could.

Tonight I was his whore and he knew that. As he was about to cum, he threw me to the ground and forced himself inside me. But, of course, I didn't care. It's all I wanted. As he continued to thrust into me, he got rougher and rougher. He started choking me, and even though I hated to admit it, I enjoyed it. He was rag dolling me and there was nothing I could do. I was his play thing until he was finished, and oh, how he finished. He pulled out of me and got me back on my knees. He came all down my throat, and of course I swallowed like a good girl.

After we finished and went to clean up, though, things changed. He kept looking at me weird; it was like he had a aggressive look in his eyes. But, he put his mining gear back on as did I, even with the odd looks and the angry body languages and attitude he gave me.

I thought everything was okay, that was, until he turned to me and pushed me up against the wall. He was choking me and tearing my mining gear off in the process. I begged him, "Please, don't do this! Don't hurt me! I love you,"

He then said to me, "I love you, too," as he picked up his pick-axe. He then stabbed me in the back with one final and fatal blow.

While I on the ground, bleeding out, he left and laughed and said, "I'll always love you, my bloody valentine."