Message Received ( Will Graham x Reader)

Message received from Will Graham:

As I sit and think of you again and again, day after day, I just keep imagining what I'd do to you. How I'd slowly undress you and begin to kiss you, slowly, starting with your neck and playfully biting at your ear. Making you feel that special way that only I know how to make you feel. Yes, this is my design.

I'm always without you, always on the road, always looking at such horrible sights, and all because Jack says I'm the best at what I do. And maybe I am, but that doesn't change the fact I miss you. I crave you. I haven't felt this way about another single human being since, well, Hannibal, but that hurt has left me. Since I met you, all the bad he put me through, all the pain that I put up with in the name of love, has gone. But you would never do that. You're simply perfect, from the top of your head down to the bottom of your feet.

God, I need you. I need you, I ache for you, I want to ravage you.

I want for just a day to be what I hunt; a predator. But, my prey is you.

I know I'm not really coming off in the way I mean, but I don't care. You know the way I need you, the way I want to feel me inside you. I want to pull your hair, I want to choke you, I want to use you. I want to get my aggression out on you. But most of all, I want to love you. I don't want to just be sweet or rough, I want you to feel my love. I want you to get off by just being with me as will I with you.

What more can I say, other than I love you and I'll see you as soon as we find this bastard.

Message Sent to Will Graham:

Oh, Will, you know how to make a girl feel special. That message got me a little hot. I love how you always play the good boy at first, but then you shed that idea and get down to business. It's okay, just use me abuse me; I don't mind. You have my permission. My body is yours, but just know that yours is mine, too.

Now, that you've told me a bit of what you'd do to me, it's time for me to tell you what I'd do to you. I'd start just as you did; slowly, but with passionate kisses, meaningful and sweet. But you know me, Will, I'm more sour than sweet. You can say that I want you to taste me like your own personal Sour Patch Kid.

Anyways, I'll take that amazing cock of yours in my hand as we continue to kiss. Raising the tension, I'd start stroking slowly, just to make sure you knew I was in charge. You'd beg me, 'Baby, please,' but I'd tell you have to wait for it. Because as much as I want you to, as you said, ravage me, I want you to know that power is all mine and I control when and what happens to my body.

So, after I make you beg and having you on your knees, I'll tell you that you know what I like and you know where I like you. And if you want more, you're going to have to earn it. So, as you lick me until I have my first orgasm of the night, I'll lay you down and return the favor, getting you as close to busting as possible. And as you beg to come, like my personal toy, I will then tell you to use me and that you will smack me, choke me, or whatever you want to do to me, just fuck me. Fuck me until I finish again and again, making you unable to take it anymore. So you just explode all over me. Then I'll tell you to clean yourself up and get back to work. The world needs that crazy mind of yours. How's that sound? Sounds fun to me, but what do I know?

Message received from Will Graham:

Jesus! You can't send me that! I'm at a crime scene. What if Jack sees my demeanor change? Now I'm going to have to decide if I need to leave the sight to take care of this matter. As much as I need this and you, I have to work right now.

Message sent to Will Graham:

*one image attached*

Does that help you make your choice? I think you need to take care of that and let me see.

Message received from Will Graham:

God damn it. I love you. BRB

*one image attached*

Message sent to Will Graham:

That's my good boy! Now clean yourself up and try not to think of me too much. I'll see you when you get home. Until then, I hope you have a good memory cause that's all you get.

Message received from Will Graham:

You're such a tease.

Message sent to Will Graham:

I love you, Will.

Message received from Will Graham:

I love you too.