Do You Want A Balloon (Pennywise x Reader)

As a kid, I saw him

As a kid, I saw him. Everyone told me that it was all in my head, but I knew he was real; he had to be real with all of those kids going missing, right?

It's been 27 years since I've heard anyone as much as mention him, but he's always stayed with me. We had something special, he and I, all those years ago. I was special to him because I wasn't afraid; I was intrigued. The more he tried to scare me, the more I knew I needed him in a way that my young, freshly into womanhood body never knew I could. But, he couldn't understand - hell, I couldn't understand - but I wanted to. I needed to.

I needed him, but he needed my fear, so I came up with a plan to get that of which I needed most. He needed fear and I needed him, so I had to be afraid of what would not only make my dreams come true, but would fulfill his hunger and mine.

I knew what I had to do. I had to make myself afraid of being touched in the way that I needed him to touch me. I had to make him need it more than me so that he could feed on my fear and I could feed on him inside me.

I had this neighbor that always looked at me, always undressed me with his eyes. I knew what he wanted; it was that in which I was in search of myself. So, I had to make him do something rash. and do something rash he did. I was stripped of all the innocence I once had. I no longer had a will to fight or even live. I was a broken girl, not the woman thought I was. But, there was nothing I could do. I thought out the plan myself, and it worked.

I was afraid and alone until I heard that voice.

"Hello little girl," He said to me as I lie crying on the ground, still naked and afraid from the events of moments before, "Can't I cheer you up, little girl?"

Wiping away tears, I told him I didn't think he could anymore. I thought I knew what I wanted, but I was wrong.

"Nonsense," He told me, "I can cheer anyone up. I am a clown," After he spoke, he reach behind his back and pulled out a red balloon. "Do you want it?" He asked.

"No!" I screamed "I want who I was back!"

His look quickly turned from one of happiness to one of anger. "Do you know what happens to people who don't take gifts, little girl? They get something taken from them," He said as he moved close to me, getting on top of me.

"What?! What are you do doing?!" I screamed.

"Only what you wanted," He replied. "You were right; the fear on you makes you quite irresistible."

"I've changed my mind! Can't you see I was wrong?! I was wrong, Pennywise! Please, stop!"

"Why would I stop, my love? The fear has just begun." As he slipped inside of me, I let out a slight moan. I had tricked him; my plan had worked! He wanted me as much as I wanted him.

Harder and harder he thrusted into me. The more he continued, the more I couldn't hide that my feelings were of pleasure and not fear. As he was about to finish, I couldn't take it anymore.

"Please, Pennywise! Make me a woman! Give this girl what she needs!" I yelled.

He quickly pulled out of me with blood red eyes and teeth as sharpe as razor blades. "You lied to me!" He screamed as he ran towards me, mouth open wide. For the first time since I saw him, I was afraid. I was afraid I hurt him. I was afraid I upset him.

"I'm sorry!" I yelled out just as he was about to eat me alive.

It was at that very moment that my parents came to find me, and they did just in time. I was screaming, crying about the killer clown and the man who got away. My neighbor was arrested for his crimes and blamed for the others. As for me, they said I was too afraid and locked me up here. This is where I've been for 27 years.

I have made no mention of Pennywise or any other crime after that day. All I have is my memory to keep him alive. But, I know he'll come back someday. He has to.

I'm special. I was his last. I was the one that got away. I was the one who wasn't afraid. I'll wait for you everyday until I finally hear your voice again.

"Hello little girl, did you miss me? I've missed you." His voice sends chills down my spine. "It's been quite a while. I brought you a balloon. Do you want it?"

"Yes, Mr. Clown. I want it. I really, really do."

- - -

Requested by theboyhooddream